Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 60828 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Congratulations

Buffalo, NY

#60426 Aug 28, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that another thing our wonderful Fr. Anzelm was noted for? Trying to get what he could from the Polish churches that were closing?
Anzelm is about to be a father - second time around.
Mary of Magdala

Buffalo, NY

#60427 Aug 28, 2014
Things have gotten a bit weird in here in my absence. LOL!
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#60428 Aug 28, 2014
Hawaii Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit whining you malcontent. Aloha!!!
You are a stupid fool. Aren't we supposed to know the truth anymore or just follow some political agenda based on dishonesty. Obviously you are a victim of this agenda if you can not objectively accept the truth. Alo ha ha ha to you too.
Anon

Vienna, VA

#60429 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Isn't that another thing our wonderful Fr. Anzelm was noted for? Trying to get what he could from the Polish churches that were closing?
In buying statues for the churches of his order Fr. Anzelm did better than those priests who bought them only to resell them on e-Bay and pocketed the money.
Hawaii Joe

Lancaster, NY

#60430 Aug 28, 2014
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid fool. Aren't we supposed to know the truth anymore or just follow some political agenda based on dishonesty. Obviously you are a victim of this agenda if you can not objectively accept the truth. Alo ha ha ha to you too.
Dumb and dumber. Aloha!!!
Hawaii Joe

Lancaster, NY

#60431 Aug 28, 2014
Mary of Magdala wrote:
Things have gotten a bit weird in here in my absence. LOL!
Good to have you back. Aloha!!!! Joe.
HALF MOON

Buffalo, NY

#60432 Aug 28, 2014
Hawaii Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit whining you malcontent. Aloha!!!
Thank you for bringing that up. At least he paid for them and rescued them other wise they would have ended up smashed and desecrated and in the dumpster , thrown out by the moslems who bought Christian Churches . The Christians however were too dumb and ignorant like the ones on this blog to know what was going to happen to all those beautiful items. I hope all the people responsible for selling Christian churches to other denominations end up in hell. Period .
Dunkirk Connection

Westfield, NY

#60433 Aug 29, 2014
Congratulations wrote:
<quoted text>
With the same gal or a different vestal virgin?
Annon

Buffalo, NY

#60434 Aug 29, 2014
Congratulations wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering who the hefty woman was I saw him with, must be Mrs. Pregnant. I think that is what they called her.
Dunkirk Connection knows all about her.--- Mrs. Chalupka
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#60435 Aug 29, 2014
Annon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering who the hefty woman was I saw him with, must be Mrs. Pregnant. I think that is what they called her.
Dunkirk Connection knows all about her.--- Mrs. Chalupka
More appropriate to address her as Miss Pregnant. Who needs marriage today even when you have a few kids?
Mary of Magdala

Buffalo, NY

#60436 Aug 29, 2014
Hawaii Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to have you back. Aloha!!!! Joe.
Mucho Gracias, LOL!
Dunkirk Connection

Westfield, NY

#60437 Aug 29, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
More appropriate to address her as Miss Pregnant. Who needs marriage today even when you have a few kids?
Apparently in Fr. Anzelm's eyes, Miss Preggie is good enough to bed down with but not good enough to marry. Guess he wants to remain a free wheeling bachelor just in case the "right woman" comes along. Gotta love those Paulines. What an example they set, no? It's a wonder Corpus Christi is still standing..
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#60438 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Apparently in Fr. Anzelm's eyes, Miss Preggie is good enough to bed down with but not good enough to marry. Guess he wants to remain a free wheeling bachelor just in case the "right woman" comes along. Gotta love those Paulines. What an example they set, no? It's a wonder Corpus Christi is still standing..
So should we assume everybody in Dunkirk is like you? Christians are being killed all over the world and this blog can only comment on trash , lies, and vicious gossip. Corpus Christi is more important than any Bishop, any priest , any religious order. When one leaves they will be replaced.
Christ will outlast the Franciscans and the Paulines and me and you too.
Dunkirk Connection

Westfield, NY

#60439 Aug 29, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
So should we assume everybody in Dunkirk is like you? Christians are being killed all over the world and this blog can only comment on trash , lies, and vicious gossip. Corpus Christi is more important than any Bishop, any priest , any religious order. When one leaves they will be replaced.
So what would you have me do to help the persecuted Christians besides praying for them? Should I take up the sword? Sorry, not my day to behead anyone. As for Dunkirk, the people here are so into their bowling and pinochle scores that they pay little attention to national and international events. And yes, our hometown paper publishes bowling and pinochle scores on a weekly basis. Cut the crap, though, when it comes to accusing us bloggers of trash, lies and vicious gossip. Much of what appears on this blog is true. Why don't you go lecture the former Corpus Christi pastor Chalupka about keeping it in his pants and to cease and desist with the illegitimate children. Tell him to either get married or get neutered. He certainly is the epitome of a morally bankrupt lowlife.
Annon

Buffalo, NY

#60440 Aug 30, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me, everything on here about Corpus Christi is true. Corpus Christi is where the gossip originates and it is distributed from there. And yes, Christ will outlast the gossip mongers at Corpus Christi.
msgrbadski

West Milford, NJ

#60441 Aug 30, 2014
New sex scandal in the NY archdiocese. Female coaches at Moore catholic HS on Staten Island have been accused of bedding down male athletes. No comment from Arxhdiocese of DA'a Office.
Picnic

United States

#60442 Aug 31, 2014
Father Dave Glassmire, are you bringing your boyfriend to Ascension Parishes Picninc next Sun? We parishioners would love to hear from him. We see him at mass on the weekends, but he keep quiet. Look forward to meeting your "Boytoy", AKA "The Burgermeister". And accomplices of Father Dave, don't feel the need to defend him on this blog, he knows exactly what he's doing!!
Wedding

United States

#60443 Aug 31, 2014
Yes, saw Glassmire and his boyfriend over the weekend. When's the wedding??
Anon

Vienna, VA

#60444 Aug 31, 2014
Wedding wrote:
Bridesmaids needed.
Annon

Buffalo, NY

#60445 Sep 1, 2014
Wedding wrote:
what is your proof?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. navy documents shed a little light on info... Apr 16 next problem 1
TAX the RICH ! Take Back your Money ! Mar '16 Kevin is Leery - ... 4
GUARANTEED ANNUAL INCOME is $20,000+ ! Mar '16 The Winnipeg Tax ... 4
News Judy Foote confirms federal promise to reopen S... Mar '16 HMCS Sinker-Bell 1
CCPA : Income distribution and the poverty line Mar '16 The Fist of Allan... 3
Harpo placed on Suicide Watch in Obscurity Alberta Mar '16 Lisa Wraithe - KHAN 1
News Christian flag raised at St. John's, Mount Pear... Mar '16 Jane grant 1
More from around the web