Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Read more
CKM

Lancaster, NY

#60153 Jun 17, 2014
It comes in threes wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother also used to say "it comes in threes." Obviously the girl from Hagen Street won because she was the first to spread her legs or perhaps she kept them open enough times, thus beating out the other two, however, he still refuses to marry her, but he does live with her on Hagen Street. Now why do you think he won't marry her? Is this Anzelm's way of saying "you may be the mother of my baby, but I won't commit the rest of my life to you."
He really is living the high life on Hagen. There are some very expensive $15,000 houses on the street with a very high crime rate. to go with them. Life is good.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#60154 Jun 17, 2014
Poll Lock wrote:
Worst part about all these corrupt Polish priests is that they do nothing to serve the poor and destitute in their parishes. Corpus Christi, Saint Stanislaus, Saint Cashmere should follow the lead of the new pope. Corpus is the worst, they do nothing for the hood. They do not welcome neighborhood outsiders. You should see what happens when a black person enters Corpus. It is like an alien mothership has landed. This is not Jesus' way. The jig is up.
<quoted text>
Are you related to the Falls Prophet named Ivan? Your ramblings are similar.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#60155 Jun 17, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Are you related to the Falls Prophet named Ivan? Your ramblings are similar.
Who is this ivan the terrible you speak of..
Poll Lock

Buffalo, NY

#60156 Jun 17, 2014
It's a joke. Like Father Pissza at St. Cashmere.
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you in the welcoming committee? You can also give a generous donation
earmarked for the poor! Charity begins at home!
anon

Buffalo, NY

#60157 Jun 18, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this ivan the terrible you speak of..
Ivan was told by the bishop himself to stop writing on this blog. Being an obedient son of the Church, I know he will abide. This blog will never be the same without his ranting and raving.
Hagen Street

Buffalo, NY

#60158 Jun 18, 2014
CKM wrote:
<quoted text>He really is living the high life on Hagen. There are some very expensive $15,000 houses on the street with a very high crime rate. to go with them. Life is good.
Now it makes sense why he won't marry the woman he has sex with: they live on Hagen Street.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#60159 Jun 18, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes back to the saying about why buy the cow when yer getting the milk for free .Probably not in love with her and never was. Just in heat - and couldn't bring himself to use a condom because it's against his religion. What a great way for such a pious pretending priest to end up. Shacking up with the mother of his illegitimate child and living in sin under HER roof. Sounds like a plan to me. And setting a great example for their little girl on how NOT to lead a moral life. Can't help but wonder if Miss Preggie and child are still members of Poblocki's parish and how he handles this bizarre situation.
Who the hell cares except some other jealous women young or old looking desperate for some action or attention from a handsome guy, or maybe some gay priests who lost out. As long as there is no pending lawsuit nobody cares. Everybody sins in some way or other . No big deal. Even da beeeez do it!
How Long

Buffalo, NY

#60160 Jun 18, 2014
Figured it Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally Saw Fr. Dave Glassmire as well on the news at 6pm last night. I have seem him out and about with his boytoy . Kinda odd relationship because the boytoy looks barely legal and Father Dave on the news at least seemed much older. His boytoy is well know and I believe works in the lobby of a local hospital.
Father Dave Glassmire is still into the "BurgerMeister" I see! When is Bishop Malone going to take action, it's about time! This is disgusting and a disgrace to all Catholics! Do Something !
Sedgewick

Lancaster, NY

#60161 Jun 18, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivan was told by the bishop himself to stop writing on this blog. Being an obedient son of the Church, I know he will abide. This blog will never be the same without his ranting and raving.
Oh the humanity !
Anon

Rochester, NY

#60162 Jun 19, 2014
How Long wrote:
<quoted text>
Father Dave Glassmire is still into the "BurgerMeister" I see! When is Bishop Malone going to take action, it's about time! This is disgusting and a disgrace to all Catholics! Do Something !
good point. Glassmire needs to be removed from the priesthood
msgrbadski

West Milford, NJ

#60164 Jun 19, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>good point. Glassmire needs to be removed from the priesthood
One should not make accusations without sufficient evidence. and the information has to be given to the proper authorities. i.e. Bishop Malone himself, not the Topix Forum. the bar of evidence can only be photographs, tape-recorded conversations (in most cases illegal), or self-admission (not easily obtained.) Good luck, guys.
msgrbadski

West Milford, NJ

#60165 Jun 19, 2014
So, Ivan is allegedly out. Uhm, Does Bishop Malone have any idea who I am? As a matter of fact, can any of you bloggers identify me? Take a guess.
msgrbadski

West Milford, NJ

#60166 Jun 19, 2014
Where is Mary of Magdala these days? Haven't seen any of her insightful blogs for quite some time.
Mary of Magdala

Buffalo, NY

#60167 Jun 20, 2014
msgrbadski wrote:
Where is Mary of Magdala these days? Haven't seen any of her insightful blogs for quite some time.
I am here. There is just nothing to say. I think you were friends with a very beloved and liberal priest who built the most gorgeous Church that is still packed to this day.
msgrbadski

West Milford, NJ

#60168 Jun 20, 2014
Mary of Magdala wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here. There is just nothing to say. I think you were friends with a very beloved and liberal priest who built the most gorgeous Church that is still packed to this day.
Glad you are still around.
Lovejoy Reporter

Buffalo, NY

#60169 Jun 20, 2014
Anyone know what ever happened to secretary Donna at St Katherine Drexel? Monaco never announced she left and now has no perm staff working there. Wonder what will happen to it all? Has some new comptroller supposedly doing the books, but no one is ever working there.
Anon

Seneca Falls, NY

#60170 Jun 21, 2014
msgrbadski wrote:
<quoted text> One should not make accusations without sufficient evidence. and the information has to be given to the proper authorities. i.e. Bishop Malone himself, not the Topix Forum. the bar of evidence can only be photographs, tape-recorded conversations (in most cases illegal), or self-admission (not easily obtained.) Good luck, guys.
glassmire will burn for his sodomy
Anonymous

Vienna, VA

#60171 Jun 21, 2014
msgrbadski wrote:
<quoted text> One should not make accusations without sufficient evidence. and the information has to be given to the proper authorities. i.e. Bishop Malone himself, not the Topix Forum. the bar of evidence can only be photographs, tape-recorded conversations (in most cases illegal), or self-admission (not easily obtained.) Good luck, guys.
I thought that a disgruntled parishioner, an unscrupulous lawyer and a sloppy police work were enough to condemn a priest.
msgrbadski

West Milford, NJ

#60172 Jun 21, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that a disgruntled parishioner, an unscrupulous lawyer and a sloppy police work were enough to condemn a priest.
And to what or whom are you referring?
Anonymous

New York, NY

#60173 Jun 21, 2014
Stephen muth was James muth in Greece. Same priest/monk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tee it up for charity (May '08) 10 hr some give no rece... 4
News Ken Dryden's futuristic classroom a cross-Canad... 11 hr know and see 1
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Mar 25 Schmones 33
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Mar 25 rogers-wireless-b... 4
News Brighter, fresher space as St. John Ambulance o... Mar 5 John 1
News Ice conditions in Cabot Strait worst in three d... Feb 28 more 1
News Acton Public Library Presents Key Chain Collect... Feb 28 meanwhile 1
More from around the web