Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 62133 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

MsgrBadski

Riverside, CT

#59772 May 1, 2014
Is St. Gerard's on Bailey Ave ever going to be transported to Georgia> Maybe some angels from heaven will have to carry it there, just like they did with the Holy House of Loretto.
The Clam Stand

Lancaster, NY

#59773 May 1, 2014
As we have heard.The church is leaving any day now for the past 3 years.
MsgrBadski

Riverside, CT

#59774 May 2, 2014
Why does Malone want to get rid of Slubecky?
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#59775 May 2, 2014
MsgrBadski wrote:
Why does Malone want to get rid of Slubecky?
Maybe he wants someone younger and prettier.
anon

Eden, NY

#59776 May 3, 2014
So, let me see if I have this correctly: No matter how many filthy perversions, no matter how many times for how many years a filthy perverted priest violates some woman, totally invading her privacy and her home and her person, his Bishop STILL has to protect him????
Lovely.
anon

Eden, NY

#59777 May 3, 2014
anon wrote:
So, let me see if I have this correctly: No matter how many filthy perversions, no matter how many times for how many years a filthy perverted priest violates some woman, totally invading her privacy and her home and her person, his Bishop STILL has to protect him????
Lovely.
Offtopic??? You wish, Monsignor.
Anonymous

United States

#59778 May 3, 2014
anon wrote:
Lovely.
What does the police say?
anon

Eden, NY

#59779 May 3, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to me. The church is self-governing so it appears that the rights I am guaranteed by my country are usurped by the church.
anon

Eden, NY

#59780 May 3, 2014
The land of the free and the home of the brave.....well, kind of....just don't get violated by any clergy in the Roman Catholic Church cause you don't have the rights you think you have.
anon

Eden, NY

#59781 May 3, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody put a gag order in place so nobody is allowed to talk to me. I am, however, allowed to talk and everybody and their uncles (not their aunts though, do the math) are listening. Talk about stomping all over the Constitution of the United States!
anon

Eden, NY

#59782 May 3, 2014
In fairness to the Roman Catholic Church, I do believe they would help me if they could. It's just that canon law doesn't allow for my rights.
Anon

West Hartford, CT

#59783 May 4, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he wants someone younger and prettier.
i hear bishop dick has a thing for thinks
Anon

West Hartford, CT

#59784 May 4, 2014
Twinks that is
Anonymous

United States

#59785 May 4, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to me. The church is self-governing so it appears that the rights I am guaranteed by my country are usurped by the church.
Many bishops usurps every body's rights. So, they don't discriminate!
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#59786 May 5, 2014
Ivan where are you? Miss you!!
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#59787 May 5, 2014
Do you think the bishop forbade him to write on this blog? Or did he go home to Croatia for a few weeks?
Anon

New Paltz, NY

#59788 May 5, 2014
Anon wrote:
Do you think the bishop forbade him to write on this blog? Or did he go home to Croatia for a few weeks?
Bishop Dick reads this Blog?
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#59789 May 5, 2014
anon wrote:
Lovely.
Most houses today have locks and even dumb women probably know how to use them. Home invasions should be reported to the police.
anon

Eden, NY

#59790 May 5, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Most houses today have locks and even dumb women probably know how to use them. Home invasions should be reported to the police.
...through illegal video surveillance, STILL apparently sanctioned by the DOB.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#59791 May 5, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>...through illegal video surveillance, STILL apparently sanctioned by the DOB.
Sorry, but the facts are that the DOB will always feel entitled to do illegal video surveillance, especially when you work for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OTTAWA - Everyone has Forgotten the POOR ! Mar 23 Tommy Douglas-Mul... 2
News The Thursday news briefing: An at-a-glance surv... Mar 3 Dateless LAVAL Po... 2
News St. John's United to host Hymns for Haiti (Jan '10) Feb 28 do they know 4
News Projects promoting safe and caring schools thro... Feb '17 Atlantic 2016 1
News Newfoundland and Labrador to cut 287 management... Feb '17 Nfld 1
News No student should go hungry in Halton Feb '17 Mac 1
News Call Board auditions: Muhlenberg Summer Theatre... Feb '17 silly rabbit 1
More from around the web