Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 62033 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Service

Buffalo, NY

#58862 Mar 10, 2014
Anon wrote:
Will the bishop do anything about the gay priests having sex .
Will the bishop do anything about the straight priests having sex?
Anon

Hartford, CT

#58863 Mar 10, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any proof for it? Do you have perhaps an educated guess about it?
I am sure the bishop already knows the dirty little secrets. They are not really secrets just reciprocal blackmailing going on amongst the clergy. Everyone has something on someone else so that they keep their mouths shut. They are as sick as their secrets which in the case or the DOB is twisted and demented. Sad but true
Lavender Lover

Buffalo, NY

#58864 Mar 11, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, Poblocki is a funny duck. I once heard him described as "an angry man with a messianic complex." Pretty much spot on. His vicious temper is over the top and he looks at himself as "The Answer Man" mystic who actually sees and has conversations with God. So it wouldn't surprise me that he has developed a cult. Please, people, DON'T drink the Kool-Aid.
Is he a funny duck or does he have a funny Dick? Only you would know.
Mary of Magdala

Marilla, NY

#58865 Mar 11, 2014
Good God, is there anything to write about besides this garbage? How about the Pope?
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#58866 Mar 11, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the bishop do anything about the straight priests having sex?
straight priests?? You funny man.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58867 Mar 12, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>straight priests?? You funny man.
yes, they are straight as a broom. they go together on their 'divine pilgrimages' to Rome and other places.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58868 Mar 12, 2014
Lavender Lover wrote:
<quoted text>Is he a funny duck or does he have a funny Dick? Only you would know.
Fr. Poblocki is a good guy! Only nasty people and evil individuals dislike him!
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58869 Mar 12, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>He saved money from his rectory food allowance, and bought his motorcycle. But, he could not afford a summer hut for 159k.
Now Bishop sits on Catholic Charities motorcycle.Whats next, a big private hut?.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58870 Mar 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Now Bishop sits on Catholic Charities motorcycle.Whats next, a big private hut?.
According to the newspapers, that motocycle will be sold and given to the poor. What is your problem and envy?
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58871 Mar 12, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>According to the newspapers, that motocycle will be sold and given to the poor. What is your problem and envy?
Why do they show him sitting on a motorcycle. Why don't they show him working in the garden , shoveling snow, painting a community house or sweeping a floor like real people do.
Anonymous

United States

#58872 Mar 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Why do they show him sitting on a motorcycle. Why don't they show him working in the garden , shoveling snow, painting a community house or sweeping a floor like real people do.
And where is Timon?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58873 Mar 13, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Why do they show him sitting on a motorcycle. Why don't they show him working in the garden , shoveling snow, painting a community house or sweeping a floor like real people do.
You are just another disgruntled individual. Complain, complain, complain!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58874 Mar 13, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
And where is Timon?
Timon is waiting for your 'divine help'.
Service Me

Buffalo, NY

#58875 Mar 13, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text> You are just another disgruntled individual. Complain, complain, complain!
Now there's the pot calling the kettle black!

Who's the one who complains about priests having summer huts?- YOU!
Who's the one who complains about priests having luxury cars?- YOU!
Who's the one who complains about priests having luxuries?- YOU!

Sounds to me that you are the disgruntled one!
Complain, complain, complain!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58876 Mar 13, 2014
Service Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's the pot calling the kettle black!
Who's the one who complains about priests having summer huts?- YOU!
Who's the one who complains about priests having luxury cars?- YOU!
Who's the one who complains about priests having luxuries?- YOU!
Sounds to me that you are the disgruntled one!
Complain, complain, complain!
you are disgruntled. Bishop's residence belongs to the diocese.what is your problem? why in the world does a priest need a summer hut? for what purpose?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58877 Mar 13, 2014
Pope Francis is asking all priests, including the disgruntled one from the Service Me to live in his palatial rectory instead of living in his private summer hut.
closings

Lancaster, NY

#58878 Mar 13, 2014
Service wrote:
Pope Francis is asking all priests, including the disgruntled one from the Service Me to live in his palatial rectory instead of living in his private summer hut.
Whatever you say ivan.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58879 Mar 13, 2014
closings wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you say ivan.
your presumption is always wrong since you pretend to read everybody's mind .Pope Francis as asking all priests to follow him ! Read The Buffalo News!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58880 Mar 13, 2014
Are you a 'famous' Batavia Ban Boy? now living in Wheatfield. Is that what Pope Francis is saying? Did he save money for his house from rectory and gas allowance? Did he say 7masses on weekends?
Macri

Niagara Falls, NY

#58881 Mar 13, 2014
I like to know where is Fr. Zuffoletto living now? He was our pastor last year. What really happened to him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No student should go hungry in Halton Tue Mac 1
News Call Board auditions: Muhlenberg Summer Theatre... Mon silly rabbit 1
News Three moose appear at Tim Horton's drive-thru, ... Jan '17 not same luck 4 deer 1
News Mount Pearl grocery store employee wins $250,00... Dec '16 hassen benhassen 3
News Quebec and N.L.: Why peace won't come quickly b... Dec '16 Nfld got short st... 1
News Did Trudeau tip his hand on NAFTA? Not while Tr... Nov '16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Tar-covered ghost vessel from Canada hits Ireland Nov '16 McCafe 1
More from around the web