Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#58836 Mar 8, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you ever seen a skinny church secretary? Let me know where there is one , I would like to see an endangered specie.
there is plenty
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58837 Mar 8, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>there is plenty
Now that is funny.
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#58838 Mar 8, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is funny.
what is?
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#58839 Mar 8, 2014
Service wrote:
Fr. Ted Rog celebrated his 50th anniversary at St Martin's Parish since he was not welcomed at St. Josaphat's Parish.
Why not?
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#58840 Mar 8, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Chalupka did not run off with the scary secretary, he ran off with the brown haired woman who was all nasty to everyone. I think Katherine is her name, she lived in the old convent. She was very holy like him, and prayed all the time just like him.
I hope they are happy together.
She lived in the old convent? Well, that explains the bun in her oven, but who then was Chalupka planking on the picnic table at Cheektowaga Town Park? Did this stud in the virginal white robe have his own stable? The brood mares could have all lived together in that convent and made it easier for him. Are we sure he wasn't a testosterone-loaded Mormon masquerading as a Pauline?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58841 Mar 9, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
She lived in the old convent? Well, that explains the bun in her oven, but who then was Chalupka planking on the picnic table at Cheektowaga Town Park? Did this stud in the virginal white robe have his own stable? The brood mares could have all lived together in that convent and made it easier for him. Are we sure he wasn't a testosterone-loaded Mormon masquerading as a Pauline?
Chalupka was a typical 'virginal vestal white' Pauline Father at Corpus Christi who was fun with a woman .He is not the first or the last one either.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58842 Mar 9, 2014
typo having fun with a woman
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58843 Mar 9, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
She lived in the old convent? Well, that explains the bun in her oven, but who then was Chalupka planking on the picnic table at Cheektowaga Town Park? Did this stud in the virginal white robe have his own stable? The brood mares could have all lived together in that convent and made it easier for him. Are we sure he wasn't a testosterone-loaded Mormon masquerading as a Pauline?
Who am I to judge?
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#58844 Mar 9, 2014
Will the bishop do anything about the gay priests having sex .
Chalupka

Tampa, FL

#58845 Mar 9, 2014
Anon wrote:
Will the bishop do anything about the gay priests having sex .
As long as they don't have children it's alright.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#58846 Mar 9, 2014
Chalupka wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they don't have children it's alright.
So chalupka had straight sex and it is ok
what about the ones having gay sex?---------It is ok too!
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#58847 Mar 9, 2014
When will the bishop defrock gay priests having gay sex?
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58848 Mar 9, 2014
Service wrote:
Holy Father is asking all priests to give up their material possessions, and focus on spirituality.
If you are interested, there is a nice hut for sale on Lime Lake for 289K
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#58849 Mar 9, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
The people did not like him.
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#58850 Mar 9, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The people did not like him.
Or maybe it was Poblocki who wouldn't allow it. He can be a funny duck.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58851 Mar 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>If you are interested, there is a nice hut for sale on Lime Lake for 289K
go and but it for your private purposes!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58852 Mar 10, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe it was Poblocki who wouldn't allow it. He can be a funny duck.
Fr. Poblocki is a fine priest.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58853 Mar 10, 2014
Anon wrote:
When will the bishop defrock gay priests having gay sex?
How many will he have to defrock? Any idea?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58854 Mar 10, 2014
Anon wrote:
Will the bishop do anything about the gay priests having sex .
Do you have any proof for it? Do you have perhaps an educated guess about it?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58855 Mar 10, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>If you are interested, there is a nice hut for sale on Lime Lake for 289K
Save money on gas and food allowance, and buy this private property for yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slain soldiers Cirillo and Vincent named Canada... Dec 22 Pete 1
Slain soldiers Canada's Newsmaker of the Year Dec 21 MPP Chiarelli a c... 1
Saint John hold special council meeting to solv... Dec 15 John 1
Community Calendar, Dec. 14-31 Dec 14 behind many scenes 1
Complaints about Subaru Dec 4 ivan0407 1
Her Christian journey Dec 3 RevKen 1
Bike that crossed Canada stolen outside Toronto... Nov '14 eBay is PayPal 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST