Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61403 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58822 Mar 6, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pope did not steel the cross. He exchanged his sins for the cross of us confessor and kept it as a souvenir. There was a tacit consent.
What was he playing, Lets Make A Deal.. Typical of the Catholics. Make and change the rules to benefit their misdeeds.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#58823 Mar 6, 2014
anonymous wrote:
St. Ann's Church should contact the old Fr. Anzelm for advise about saving their Church.
If he was still at Corpus Christi it would still be flourishing like it was when he was there.
I can't understand why those people just can't work together. They seem to be fighting and gossiping about each other all the time.
Maybe he could help them with their liturgy, and Maybe they could hire him to do the music. It would be better then what they have now.
Why oh why did he rum off with that skinny secretary????????
She always scared me.
Mr. Chalupka did not run off with the scary secretary, he ran off with the brown haired woman who was all nasty to everyone. I think Katherine is her name, she lived in the old convent. She was very holy like him, and prayed all the time just like him.
I hope they are happy together.
Service

Lancaster, NY

#58824 Mar 6, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Pope has apologized today to the priests in Rome who have been falsely accused of pedophilia.
Show me the moneys.
Mary of Magdala

Marilla, NY

#58825 Mar 6, 2014
LOL!
Anonymous

United States

#58826 Mar 6, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the moneys.
http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/pope-francis...
Service

Lancaster, NY

#58827 Mar 6, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
This is not whole truth Period.
Igor

Lancaster, NY

#58828 Mar 6, 2014
Ukraine salt uf erth
God save Ukraine.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58829 Mar 6, 2014
Igor wrote:
Ukraine salt uf erth
God save Ukraine.
To save Ukraine is going to be a very delicate diplomatic dance on the world political stage to say the least. Perhaps, Jeruzelski can resolve this problem with his 'divine wisdom!'
Olga

Buffalo, NY

#58830 Mar 7, 2014
Sounds to me like Crimea has been historically Russian. Besides, the majority of people in the Crimea want to be under Russia - so what's the big deal. Those people feel Russian and think like Russians. If they love Putin so much, let them live under his rule.
Anonymous

United States

#58831 Mar 7, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>This is not whole truth Period.
What's your full story?
Igor

Lancaster, NY

#58832 Mar 7, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>To save Ukraine is going to be a very delicate diplomatic dance on the world political stage to say the least. Perhaps, Jeruzelski can resolve this problem with his 'divine wisdom!'
Bring back Kravchuk deal wit Putin.
Service

Lancaster, NY

#58833 Mar 7, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your full story?
Who are you? Paul Harvey. And now the rest of the story.
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#58834 Mar 7, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>He run after that skinny secretary because he was 'love ignited' for her. Can't you figure out that?
When have you ever seen a skinny church secretary? Let me know where there is one , I would like to see an endangered specie.
Robert

Olathe, KS

#58835 Mar 7, 2014
What ever happened to Fr. C? He was a great priest?
Anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#58836 Mar 8, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you ever seen a skinny church secretary? Let me know where there is one , I would like to see an endangered specie.
there is plenty
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58837 Mar 8, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>there is plenty
Now that is funny.
Anon

North Tonawanda, NY

#58838 Mar 8, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is funny.
what is?
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#58839 Mar 8, 2014
Service wrote:
Fr. Ted Rog celebrated his 50th anniversary at St Martin's Parish since he was not welcomed at St. Josaphat's Parish.
Why not?
Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#58840 Mar 8, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Chalupka did not run off with the scary secretary, he ran off with the brown haired woman who was all nasty to everyone. I think Katherine is her name, she lived in the old convent. She was very holy like him, and prayed all the time just like him.
I hope they are happy together.
She lived in the old convent? Well, that explains the bun in her oven, but who then was Chalupka planking on the picnic table at Cheektowaga Town Park? Did this stud in the virginal white robe have his own stable? The brood mares could have all lived together in that convent and made it easier for him. Are we sure he wasn't a testosterone-loaded Mormon masquerading as a Pauline?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58841 Mar 9, 2014
Dunkirk Connection wrote:
<quoted text>
She lived in the old convent? Well, that explains the bun in her oven, but who then was Chalupka planking on the picnic table at Cheektowaga Town Park? Did this stud in the virginal white robe have his own stable? The brood mares could have all lived together in that convent and made it easier for him. Are we sure he wasn't a testosterone-loaded Mormon masquerading as a Pauline?
Chalupka was a typical 'virginal vestal white' Pauline Father at Corpus Christi who was fun with a woman .He is not the first or the last one either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Aug '16 billion dollar claim 6
News CODCO's Greg Malone to be recognized by ACTRA (Sep '15) Jun '16 Dying Smoker 2
News Letter: Most-used libraries among those slated ... May '16 wabush-mines-clos... 1
News Grant Tapper: charged with sexually assaulting ... (Aug '08) May '16 Sinja 65
News Trudeau government to kick off new pipeline rev... May '16 CBC GEY NEWS at 11 1
News Food for Life distributes to eight Halton Hills... (Sep '15) May '16 sad 2
KHAN KAGE KHAT FIGHT - PC Leadership on PPV ! (Feb '16) May '16 KHAN Senate Hosers 2
More from around the web