Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Anon

Lancaster, NY

#58795 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
how many blog names do you use on these pages?
Let Service answer this question. There seems to be numerous Service's in the Falls.Which one is the imposter.
Anon

Lancaster, NY

#58797 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>Give me the page number in Webster's Dictionary to find it! It simply does not exist!
Open your dictionary to the letter E. Now scan one letter at a time. e--v--i--d--e--n--t--l--y. Aha , alas ,there it is evidently.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58798 Mar 5, 2014
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Evidentally ,he did'nt get his flu shot.
This word spelled as "evidentally" does not exist in the English Dictionary. I also checked with the friend of mine who is University English Professor. The word 'evidently' exists, but not "evidentally". That shows clearly that English is not your native language. It must be from Jeruzelski's land!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58799 Mar 5, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Open your dictionary to the letter E. Now scan one letter at a time. e--v--i--d--e--n--t--l--y. Aha , alas ,there it is evidently.
You dummy! I was not questioning the word 'evidently', but rather the word "evidentally" that was used by one individual on these blogs. Are you blind?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58800 Mar 5, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Let Service answer this question. There seems to be numerous Service's in the Falls.Which one is the imposter.
you are the imposter!
Anon

Lancaster, NY

#58801 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>you are the imposter!
Isn't it time for you to take the Bishops dog for a walk and pick up the poop and put it in the bag. Service the servant.
Disservice

Lancaster, NY

#58802 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>we can pray for your affliction since you started posting on these blogs your 'truth'.
Sei senza speranza.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58803 Mar 6, 2014
Disservice wrote:
<quoted text>Sei senza speranza.
since when did you learn a foreign language?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58804 Mar 6, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it time for you to take the Bishops dog for a walk and pick up the poop and put it in the bag. Service the servant.
that job is specificly reserved for you since you are the animal lover. enjoy it to the fullest during this Lenten Season as a special penance!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58805 Mar 6, 2014
The Pope made another international theological stir with a comment about the 'civil marriage'.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58806 Mar 6, 2014
Fr. Ted Rog celebrated his 50th anniversary at St Martin's Parish since he was not welcomed at St. Josaphat's Parish.
Service My Big One

Buffalo, NY

#58807 Mar 6, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>you can service your brain first!
I guess you didn't like Tito.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58808 Mar 6, 2014
Service My Big One wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't like Tito.
what about your Jeruzelski?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58809 Mar 6, 2014
Fr. Richard Massar is gravely ill in a hospital. He was very nice and dedicated priest in South Buffalo.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58810 Mar 6, 2014
Fr Joe Badding from Ransomville is In Hawaii. He did not care about the cold huts in Ransomville.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58811 Mar 6, 2014
Service wrote:
Fr Joe Badding from Ransomville is In Hawaii. He did not care about the cold huts in Ransomville.
Does he still have his motorcycle? Maybe he comes from wealth like many estate owners.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58812 Mar 6, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Does he still have his motorcycle? Maybe he comes from wealth like many estate owners.
He saved money from his rectory food allowance, and bought his motorcycle. But, he could not afford a summer hut for 159k.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58813 Mar 6, 2014
Fr. David Griffin is in Florida serving in one of the parishes in Daytona Beach. However, he is not saying 7 masses on weekends to supply himself with needed moneys. He follows church law faithfully!
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#58814 Mar 6, 2014
St. Ann's Church should contact the old Fr. Anzelm for advise about saving their Church.
If he was still at Corpus Christi it would still be flourishing like it was when he was there.
I can't understand why those people just can't work together. They seem to be fighting and gossiping about each other all the time.
Maybe he could help them with their liturgy, and Maybe they could hire him to do the music. It would be better then what they have now.
Why oh why did he rum off with that skinny secretary????????
She always scared me.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58815 Mar 6, 2014
anonymous wrote:
St. Ann's Church should contact the old Fr. Anzelm for advise about saving their Church.
If he was still at Corpus Christi it would still be flourishing like it was when he was there.
I can't understand why those people just can't work together. They seem to be fighting and gossiping about each other all the time.
Maybe he could help them with their liturgy, and Maybe they could hire him to do the music. It would be better then what they have now.
Why oh why did he rum off with that skinny secretary????????
She always scared me.
He run after that skinny secretary because he was 'love ignited' for her. Can't you figure out that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facts on candidates for leadership of Newfoundl... Sep 10 birds of some fea... 1
Faith groups gather in Oakville to promote peace Sep 8 good luck 1
Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Aug 31 meverett 29
Time to move on from feud with Harper and MacKa... Aug '14 Mac 1
Reiko Okamoto Organ Concert, August 14, 2014, 7... Aug '14 Switches 8
Harper marks 100th anniversary of WWI Aug '14 Donald 1
ATV park takes riders through forgotten coal mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 fandango 30
•••

St. John's People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••