Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61688 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Disservice

Lancaster, NY

#58802 Mar 5, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>we can pray for your affliction since you started posting on these blogs your 'truth'.
Sei senza speranza.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58803 Mar 6, 2014
Disservice wrote:
<quoted text>Sei senza speranza.
since when did you learn a foreign language?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58804 Mar 6, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it time for you to take the Bishops dog for a walk and pick up the poop and put it in the bag. Service the servant.
that job is specificly reserved for you since you are the animal lover. enjoy it to the fullest during this Lenten Season as a special penance!
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58805 Mar 6, 2014
The Pope made another international theological stir with a comment about the 'civil marriage'.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58806 Mar 6, 2014
Fr. Ted Rog celebrated his 50th anniversary at St Martin's Parish since he was not welcomed at St. Josaphat's Parish.
Service My Big One

Buffalo, NY

#58807 Mar 6, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>you can service your brain first!
I guess you didn't like Tito.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58808 Mar 6, 2014
Service My Big One wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't like Tito.
what about your Jeruzelski?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58809 Mar 6, 2014
Fr. Richard Massar is gravely ill in a hospital. He was very nice and dedicated priest in South Buffalo.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58810 Mar 6, 2014
Fr Joe Badding from Ransomville is In Hawaii. He did not care about the cold huts in Ransomville.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58811 Mar 6, 2014
Service wrote:
Fr Joe Badding from Ransomville is In Hawaii. He did not care about the cold huts in Ransomville.
Does he still have his motorcycle? Maybe he comes from wealth like many estate owners.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58812 Mar 6, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Does he still have his motorcycle? Maybe he comes from wealth like many estate owners.
He saved money from his rectory food allowance, and bought his motorcycle. But, he could not afford a summer hut for 159k.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58813 Mar 6, 2014
Fr. David Griffin is in Florida serving in one of the parishes in Daytona Beach. However, he is not saying 7 masses on weekends to supply himself with needed moneys. He follows church law faithfully!
anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#58814 Mar 6, 2014
St. Ann's Church should contact the old Fr. Anzelm for advise about saving their Church.
If he was still at Corpus Christi it would still be flourishing like it was when he was there.
I can't understand why those people just can't work together. They seem to be fighting and gossiping about each other all the time.
Maybe he could help them with their liturgy, and Maybe they could hire him to do the music. It would be better then what they have now.
Why oh why did he rum off with that skinny secretary????????
She always scared me.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58815 Mar 6, 2014
anonymous wrote:
St. Ann's Church should contact the old Fr. Anzelm for advise about saving their Church.
If he was still at Corpus Christi it would still be flourishing like it was when he was there.
I can't understand why those people just can't work together. They seem to be fighting and gossiping about each other all the time.
Maybe he could help them with their liturgy, and Maybe they could hire him to do the music. It would be better then what they have now.
Why oh why did he rum off with that skinny secretary????????
She always scared me.
He run after that skinny secretary because he was 'love ignited' for her. Can't you figure out that?
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#58816 Mar 6, 2014
Pope Francis said on March 2, 2014 that "Heart full of desire for possessions is 'empty of God'". What about a priest that has a private house for 300k, while another has for 250k, another one for159k, an the list goes on? These are big moneys!
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58817 Mar 6, 2014
Service wrote:
<quoted text>He saved money from his rectory food allowance, and bought his motorcycle. But, he could not afford a summer hut for 159k.
Spiritual candle offerings must be through the roof.
Anonymous

United States

#58818 Mar 6, 2014
Pope has apologized today to the priests in Rome who have been falsely accused of pedophilia.
anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#58819 Mar 6, 2014
Pope Francis stole rosary cross from dead priest casket.He sets a good example.
Mansion

Sherrill, NY

#58820 Mar 6, 2014
Service wrote:
Pope Francis said on March 2, 2014 that "Heart full of desire for possessions is 'empty of God'". What about a priest that has a private house for 300k, while another has for 250k, another one for159k, an the list goes on? These are big moneys!
What about $900k?
That's a lot of moneys, too. Isn't it? Tell your bishop to sell his mansion!
Anonymous

United States

#58821 Mar 6, 2014
anonymous wrote:
Pope Francis stole rosary cross from dead priest casket.He sets a good example.
The Pope did not steel the cross. He exchanged his sins for the cross of us confessor and kept it as a souvenir. There was a tacit consent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quebec and N.L.: Why peace won't come quickly b... Dec 4 Nfld got short st... 1
News Did Trudeau tip his hand on NAFTA? Not while Tr... Nov 19 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Tar-covered ghost vessel from Canada hits Ireland Nov 15 McCafe 1
News Tar-covered ghost vessel from Canada hits Irela... Nov 15 McCafe 2
News Young Atlantic Canadians shouldn't have to leav... Nov 7 No Jobs No Cash eh 1
News NAC lands record $5M donation for unique fund t... Sep '16 Hosanna Deerchild... 2
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Aug '16 billion dollar claim 6
More from around the web