Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 63335 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56657 Aug 7, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
Bialkowska and Lavern are the only ones complaining about Fr. Mike. They can't accept that they lost their precious church and someone else is the pastor. They don't admit that the two of them are the ones to blame for it all. Stop attacking innocent people and go say your gay masses and bring that mop headed biatch with you.
I don't think Fr. David would write anything on the blog maybe Laverne would write things but that's all. Fr. David didn't use the computer much or anything like that. He didn't like the computer and the things that were on the computer.
Bialkowska

Buffalo, NY

#56658 Aug 7, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Fr. David would write anything on the blog maybe Laverne would write things but that's all. Fr. David didn't use the computer much or anything like that. He didn't like the computer and the things that were on the computer.
Are you on glue? He didn't like the computer? Are you joking?
anon

New York, NY

#56659 Aug 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Fr. David used his computer for all of his work. It was always left on, in sleep mode when he was not there. You would have to pass his open office door on the way to the rest room so you could see that he left his computer on. He kept all of his homilies on there also. He did research on his computer. He couldn't fix his computer if something went wrong. When he needed help with it, Andrew or Jim Herr, or both, would come up to fix it or update it but he was always on it when he was home.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#56660 Aug 8, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>Fr. David used his computer for all of his work. It was always left on, in sleep mode when he was not there. You would have to pass his open office door on the way to the rest room so you could see that he left his computer on. He kept all of his homilies on there also. He did research on his computer. He couldn't fix his computer if something went wrong. When he needed help with it, Andrew or Jim Herr, or both, would come up to fix it or update it but he was always on it when he was home.
Andrew and Jim Herr would sometimes be sitting in Father's office and Father wouldn't even be around. I remember them just sitting in there and saying they needed to do this or that on his computer. Jim Herr was really good with computer stuff, as well as Andrew. Jim even copied all the documents to have a back up in case Fr. would lose them. One time Jim Herr inadvertently put a virus on Fr.'s computer. Jim and Andrew spent hours and hours doing things with it. It was one big mess.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#56661 Aug 8, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew and Jim Herr would sometimes be sitting in Father's office and Father wouldn't even be around. I remember them just sitting in there and saying they needed to do this or that on his computer. Jim Herr was really good with computer stuff, as well as Andrew. Jim even copied all the documents to have a back up in case Fr. would lose them. One time Jim Herr inadvertently put a virus on Fr.'s computer. Jim and Andrew spent hours and hours doing things with it. It was one big mess.
Perfect example of why there is more to the story then what has come out. Obviously, there a people who know things that have not been reported. Did anyone from the diocese interview you or anyone one else who knows these things or were they just interested in what Stocker had to say about it all? We may never know if there was any real abuse involved, but this certainly reveals what happens when a priest puts trust in the wrong people.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56662 Aug 8, 2013
AmPol wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example of why there is more to the story then what has come out. Obviously, there a people who know things that have not been reported. Did anyone from the diocese interview you or anyone one else who knows these things or were they just interested in what Stocker had to say about it all? We may never know if there was any real abuse involved, but this certainly reveals what happens when a priest puts trust in the wrong people.
Azzhole nobody ever said the computer had anything to do with the abuse. You were the one who brought up the computer when you got caught to try to make yourself look good. There were more allegations than just one person and they were from other parishes. You know what you did and the bishop knows what you did to those kids.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56663 Aug 8, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember you were the one doing most of the complaining about your old boss and what he was doing. And you hated Lavern and now pretended to be her close friend. You were the one who told us how she was emailing him everyday and that she bought the computer for him to take on trips that way she could communicate with him when he was away. Don't give us that crap now after all that you biatched about.
Wondering

United States

#56664 Aug 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Azzhole nobody ever said the computer had anything to do with the abuse. You were the one who brought up the computer when you got caught to try to make yourself look good. There were more allegations than just one person and they were from other parishes. You know what you did and the bishop knows what you did to those kids.
What was the evidence?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#56665 Aug 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you have to be so angry about unless you are somehow involved. The only other allegations I heard of are even more obscure than the leg touching.
Anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

#56666 Aug 8, 2013
AmPol wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you have to be so angry about unless you are somehow involved. The only other allegations I heard of are even more obscure than the leg touching.
No, Father Anzelm really got her pregnant, however we all know it takes two to tango.
It was a lot more than leg touching
Up Yours

Buffalo, NY

#56667 Aug 9, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the evidence?
The testimony of 17 people from parishes he was assigned at and the tape recorded conversations were the best evidence. Are you the guy from Florida are you still hooking up? Ask Bishop Kmiec about him the bishop saw everything and said how he was fooled.
Up Yours

Buffalo, NY

#56668 Aug 9, 2013
AmPol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ampol.....LMAO!

I'm angry because you and your fag hags go around lying to cover your azz Ampol. Hard to figure out its you with that name. Go ask the guy who has your old job if you were innocent thats why you don't like him. Weren't you two friends until he found out what a scumbag you are? Are you made he has your old job?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56669 Aug 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember you were the one doing most of the complaining about your old boss and what he was doing. And you hated Lavern and now pretended to be her close friend. You were the one who told us how she was emailing him everyday and that she bought the computer for him to take on trips that way she could communicate with him when he was away. Don't give us that crap now after all that you biatched about.
And one more thing Noreen I want you to know one of your conversations about him got recorded and went to the bishop. But I'm sure you know that by now. And tell your husband if he keeps talking I have a few things on him I can put out. Ask him about his old friend no you weren't his first love.
Up Yours

Buffalo, NY

#56670 Aug 9, 2013
"I find you very attractive".
"Your a good looking young man".
"I get lonely".

LMAO should I go on? BTW have you talked to your sister lately and have people at work been looking at you kind of funny? I know your sister knows your a scumbag after what you did but the people at work have a right to know what a scumbag they working there.
anon

New York, NY

#56671 Aug 9, 2013
Up Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
The testimony of 17 people from parishes he was assigned at and the tape recorded conversations were the best evidence. Are you the guy from Florida are you still hooking up? Ask Bishop Kmiec about him the bishop saw everything and said how he was fooled.
...and Bishop Kmiek would be the one to ask about this? G E T R E A L!!! Why not ask Adolph Hitler? Or perhaps Larry Flint?
anon

New York, NY

#56672 Aug 9, 2013
Up Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Ampol.....LMAO!
I'm angry because you and your fag hags go around lying to cover your azz Ampol. Hard to figure out its you with that name. Go ask the guy who has your old job if you were innocent thats why you don't like him. Weren't you two friends until he found out what a scumbag you are? Are you made he has your old job?
Maybe they were friends until the now-job-holder began spreading lies and misconceptions about him and his friends. And by the way, the now-job-holder would be a credible witness? G E T R E A L!!!!
anon

New York, NY

#56673 Aug 9, 2013
Up Yours wrote:
"I find you very attractive".
"Your a good looking young man".
"I get lonely".
LMAO should I go on? BTW have you talked to your sister lately and have people at work been looking at you kind of funny? I know your sister knows your a scumbag after what you did but the people at work have a right to know what a scumbag they working there.
You sound very, very credible. Yeah. Except he isn't working ANYWHERE!!! Let's get this over with. You are all stalling to put off the inevitable. You all know (and so do I) what you have done and what you look forward to. Get on with it already. The sooner you go, the sooner you'll be out.
Computer

Buffalo, NY

#56674 Aug 9, 2013
AmPol wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like the word "computer" sends this guy off the deep end. Strange.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56675 Aug 9, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>You sound very, very credible. Yeah. Except he isn't working ANYWHERE!!! Let's get this over with. You are all stalling to put off the inevitable. You all know (and so do I) what you have done and what you look forward to. Get on with it already. The sooner you go, the sooner you'll be out.
You mean like, "out of the closet"?
anon

New York, NY

#56676 Aug 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like, "out of the closet"?
No. I mean the sooner you go to jail, the sooner you'll be out of jail. McDonald's has a cradle to grave policy meaning they don't discriminate on basis of age. When you are released, maybe you all can get a job at the drive-thru, that is if you're hearing holds up. Now, get on with it: the sooner you go, the sooner you'll be out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... Apr 22 test 6
News Mainly about the money: Muskrat Falls inquiry l... Mar '18 water pollution 2 eh 1
News Passed out on Pleasant Street; in St. John's co... Mar '18 Witless Council eh 1
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Mar '18 best-cheapest-plans 8
News Virginia mom mysteriously disappears from front... Feb '18 Nutcase 1
News Some cups misprinted in Roll up the Rim contest... Feb '18 dmann 1
News 'Bring drums': Boushie support rallies planned ... Feb '18 Meso Hohni 1