Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61082 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Friend

United States

#56475 Jul 21, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>mazur
which mazur?
anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#56476 Jul 21, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>which mazur?
divine mercy mazur
Lavern

Buffalo, NY

#56477 Jul 21, 2013
Buffalo Fan wrote:
He did buy a house in the blackrock area. What about working at Matt Urban Ctr? He used to be at St Matts Cemetery
Lavern probably bought it for toy boy.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56478 Jul 21, 2013
Letters out to 1081 Broadway, Greengage and Mafalda. We are having a whale of a time now azzhole.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56479 Jul 21, 2013
Just tell everyone what a scumbag you are and it can all stop. I told you before not to f..k with me you should have listened.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56480 Jul 21, 2013
And tell that biatch to keep her fat mouth shut. Too bad she leads a boring life unlike you. But don't worry something will be found and when it does out it comes. Just keep talking!
Real Estate

Buffalo, NY

#56481 Jul 21, 2013
Buffalo Fan wrote:
He did buy a house in the blackrock area. What about working at Matt Urban Ctr? He used to be at St Matts Cemetery
In the Amherst Bee I saw he purchased property too. Did Laverne buy that for him as well? This is too much!!!
Pope Francis

Buffalo, NY

#56482 Jul 21, 2013
Real Estate wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Amherst Bee I saw he purchased property too. Did Laverne buy that for him as well? This is too much!!!
I thought my priests take a vow of poverty where do they get all the money.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56483 Jul 21, 2013
How was your rendezvous?
Think

New York, NY

#56484 Jul 21, 2013
Pope Francis wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought my priests take a vow of poverty where do they get all the money.
If you (anyone) can sock away $5,000.00 a year. After 40 yrs. that's $200,000.00. If they can sock away $10,000 a yr. that's $400,000. You get the drift. A priest has most of his expenses pald for. Also, if he has a smart investor, what do you think? I used to think they were poor until I read about a priest getting swindled for $900,000.00. I thought, where did he get that kind of money? That's what I came up with.
Anon

Pittsfield, MA

#56485 Jul 21, 2013
Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If you (anyone) can sock away $5,000.00 a year. After 40 yrs. that's $200,000.00. If they can sock away $10,000 a yr. that's $400,000. You get the drift. A priest has most of his expenses pald for. Also, if he has a smart investor, what do you think? I used to think they were poor until I read about a priest getting swindled for $900,000.00. I thought, where did he get that kind of money? That's what I came up with.
Real Estate investment can be something very wide.
Anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

#56486 Jul 22, 2013
Hey Corpus Christi,

loose lips sink ships.
Pope Francis

Buffalo, NY

#56487 Jul 22, 2013
I don't want my priests buying real estate and investing in the stock market. I want them to give all they have to helping the hungry. I've given all that I have and now I'm the Pope.
Friend

United States

#56488 Jul 22, 2013
Pope Francis wrote:
I don't want my priests buying real estate and investing in the stock market. I want them to give all they have to helping the hungry. I've given all that I have and now I'm the Pope.
Is Ransomville resident going to follow the Pope's advice?
anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#56489 Jul 22, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Is Ransomville resident going to follow the Pope's advice?
who?
Concord Grape

Buffalo, NY

#56490 Jul 22, 2013
New bishop, new secretary, Dunkirk Dupa is irrelevant.
Agreed

New Britain, CT

#56491 Jul 22, 2013
National Inquier wrote:
<quoted text>. Please tell us, inquiring minds want to know!!!!!
Are these names of children?
Anon

Tonawanda, NY

#56492 Jul 22, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Hey Corpus Christi,
loose lips sink ships.
The secretary is the biggest gossip! She should watch who she talks around. Everyone is listening, and spreading what she says.
Especially during the Holy Mass time.
Pope Francis

Buffalo, NY

#56493 Jul 22, 2013
Hello Priests of Buffalo, This is your Pope speaking to you, God bless you. I urge you to sell all you have and give it to the hungry. Stop living secular lives and become closer to Christ and may you become holy in your vocation. I do not want you in worldly relationships with other men, women or children. Christ and his Church must be your one and only love. As for my nuns, I urge you to reform from your wickedness and be happy and holy brides of Christ.
Anonymous

United States

#56494 Jul 22, 2013
IOR Prelate Ricca tenders his resignation?

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CODCO's Greg Malone to be recognized by ACTRA (Sep '15) Jun 25 Dying Smoker 2
News Letter: Most-used libraries among those slated ... May '16 wabush-mines-clos... 1
News Grant Tapper: charged with sexually assaulting ... (Aug '08) May '16 Sinja 65
News Trudeau government to kick off new pipeline rev... May '16 CBC GEY NEWS at 11 1
News Food for Life distributes to eight Halton Hills... (Sep '15) May '16 sad 2
KHAN KAGE KHAT FIGHT - PC Leadership on PPV ! May '16 KHAN Senate Hosers 2
SENATE - PAY mike Duffy's Salary ! May '16 KHAN Senate Hosers 1
More from around the web