Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Postmenopausal Btch

Buffalo, NY

#56368 Jul 13, 2013
get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
He was guilty and the bishop axed him because he had no other choice. Stop blaming the bishop and everyone else for crying out loud. Are you people nuts or something? They can't keep a priest who had a bunch of accusations against him. The bishop removed him because Bialkowski was guilty beyond any doubt.
He is innocent I say because he was not arrested or locked up. I'm the btch that paid to keep his a ssss out of jail.
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#56369 Jul 13, 2013
get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
He was guilty and the bishop axed him because he had no other choice. Stop blaming the bishop and everyone else for crying out loud. Are you people nuts or something? They can't keep a priest who had a bunch of accusations against him. The bishop removed him because Bialkowski was guilty beyond any doubt.
Going to Taste of Buffalo with Moby Dick? Leave some food for the rest of us. If we see you we`ll say hi.
tell the truth

Buffalo, NY

#56370 Jul 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to Taste of Buffalo with Moby Dick? Leave some food for the rest of us. If we see you we`ll say hi.
Keep it up and watch how people start to get a certain yellow envelope like the bishop did. Why don't you tell your hag friends the truth and get over it? Tell them what a scumbag you were and what you did. Just remember azz hol that I didn't sign any papers promising not to tell anyone about you.
Rutgers

Buffalo, NY

#56371 Jul 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
If this person is really the size of Moby Dick, they need to be well watered on a day like today.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56372 Jul 14, 2013
get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the Bishop wrong?
MsgrBadski

West Milford, NJ

#56373 Jul 14, 2013
Ted Rog, priest of the month?
Buffalo Fan

Tonawanda, NY

#56374 Jul 14, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Fathere Ted complaining money is tight at St. Stan's. People need to give more to keep things going or it will close up for masses.
What's that about? There are a lot of churches that are getting a lot less money. Think it is serious or just an idle threat???
kileenmarie

Glendale, AZ

#56375 Jul 14, 2013
Questions to ponder:
Will the Vatican scrutiny of the nuns be lifted? What will be the final outcome?

Will some people still be willing to work in Catholic facilities when they may be dismissed without compensation due to a judgement of immoral conduct?

Should parishes lose their tax exempt status when they preach politics from the pulpit?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56376 Jul 14, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Fathere Ted complaining money is tight at St. Stan's. People need to give more to keep things going or it will close up for masses.
A

CLOSE IT.
They closed my Historic Church in NT (Ascension) with 900 families, and many parish ministries.
There were 3 full Masses there every weekend, 24h adoration and so much more.

What was good for us, is good for them.
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56377 Jul 15, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
Ted Rog, priest of the month?
different Ted. I was surprised this guy is still alive! Why don't you like him? I have friends that are good friends with him. He is non-descript but nice.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#56378 Jul 15, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
different Ted. I was surprised this guy is still alive! Why don't you like him? I have friends that are good friends with him. He is non-descript but nice.
He's trouble!
Anon

Lockport, NY

#56379 Jul 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>A
CLOSE IT.
They closed my Historic Church in NT (Ascension) with 900 families, and many parish ministries.
There were 3 full Masses there every weekend, 24h adoration and so much more.
What was good for us, is good for them.
Did all the people in your historic church have the same Christian
"they did it to me so I hope they do it to you" attitude?
Info

Buffalo, NY

#56380 Jul 17, 2013
Are you all tired? No news! What is going on?
Info

Buffalo, NY

#56381 Jul 17, 2013
Ransomville pastor is retiring in September. Who is taking over that parish?
Info

Buffalo, NY

#56382 Jul 17, 2013
Which parishes are closings in September across the Diocese?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56383 Jul 17, 2013
Info wrote:
Ransomville pastor is retiring in September. Who is taking over that parish?
Who do you think? I'm guessing DM pastor. Possibility? This possibility was rumored many months ago.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56384 Jul 17, 2013
Info wrote:
Does Reggie still have the final say? Is she as powerful under Malone as she was under Kmiec?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56385 Jul 17, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think? I'm guessing DM pastor. Possibility? This possibility was rumored many months ago.
If he heads out to Ransomville,(perfect-close to lake hut), who will take over in NF? Anyone interested in DM or St. Mary's? Or.. will one close if pastor leaves. Ah....so many questions, possibilities, theories .... only Reggie knows for sure.
Want Ad

Buffalo, NY

#56386 Jul 17, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
If he heads out to Ransomville,(perfect-close to lake hut), who will take over in NF? Anyone interested in DM or St. Mary's? Or.. will one close if pastor leaves. Ah....so many questions, possibilities, theories .... only Reggie knows for sure.
I don't think many would be clamoring to come to NF -- not exactly a hot spot in the diocese.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56387 Jul 17, 2013
Info wrote:
Who is in the cross hairs this time around? Who is at the top of the list?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facts on candidates for leadership of Newfoundl... Sep 10 birds of some fea... 1
Faith groups gather in Oakville to promote peace Sep 8 good luck 1
Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Aug 31 meverett 29
Time to move on from feud with Harper and MacKa... Aug '14 Mac 1
Reiko Okamoto Organ Concert, August 14, 2014, 7... Aug '14 Switches 8
Harper marks 100th anniversary of WWI Aug '14 Donald 1
ATV park takes riders through forgotten coal mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 fandango 30
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. John's People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••