Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61254 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56314 Jul 8, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
Mary and Phil are not the same person. Phil is more masculine and intellectual in temperament; Mary more intuitive and feminine. Both approaches compliment each other. Sometimes we agree and other times we don't Our goal is the same -- cleaning up the DOB.
Art, you are making a fool of yourself!
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56315 Jul 8, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
Mary and Phil are not the same person. Phil is more masculine and intellectual in temperament; Mary more intuitive and feminine. Both approaches compliment each other. Sometimes we agree and other times we don't Our goal is the same -- cleaning up the DOB.
Don't forget my dear friend, 1 you speak more languages than me. 2. You have received more sacraments than I have 3. you are more conservative than me. 4. you have more education than I do. I think we are done with that person. I have a question though, if I may, What is a Very Reverend?(no other title but why would a priest call themselves a Very Reverend? Mucho gracias! LOL! I understand a little Spanish.
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56316 Jul 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Art, you are making a fool of yourself!
No, if I may be so rude, YOU are the one making a fool out of yourself as I am pretty sure we all know who we are. So sad.
RYe

Lancaster, NY

#56317 Jul 8, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
No, if I may be so rude, YOU are the one making a fool out of yourself as I am pretty sure we all know who we are. So sad.
You're full of yourself tonite, are you not.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56318 Jul 9, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget my dear friend, 1 you speak more languages than me. 2. You have received more sacraments than I have 3. you are more conservative than me. 4. you have more education than I do. I think we are done with that person. I have a question though, if I may, What is a Very Reverend?(no other title but why would a priest call themselves a Very Reverend? Mucho gracias! LOL! I understand a little Spanish.
5.) You're referring to a fellow blogger (who admittedly you don't know) as "my dear friend." How many other bloggers would consider someone they do not know as a "dear friend?" Obviously, you do know each other because you are one and the same. I think what gave it away was your over defense of Art (YOU). You went to far and made it obvious you were he defending himself.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56319 Jul 9, 2013
Phil + Mary = Art
Mary of Magdela

Buffalo, NY

#56320 Jul 9, 2013
MsgrBadski wrote:
Re: my apparent contradictions---Heuristic techniques.
part of your training in psychology?
MsgrGoodski

West Milford, NJ

#56321 Jul 9, 2013
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
part of your training in psychology?
Close, but not exactly
MsgrGoodski

West Milford, NJ

#56322 Jul 9, 2013
How many people follow this blog? Does it really get 795 upset?
MsgrGoodski

West Milford, NJ

#56323 Jul 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Phil + Mary = Art
Phil,ie.MsgrGoodski,MsgrBadski ,etc. and Mary are not the same person. I suspect that Mary is in frequent contact with Art, but I cannot prove it.
Buffalo Fan

Tonawanda, NY

#56324 Jul 9, 2013
Has anyone heard anything about Fr. Bialkowski lately???? His story has died out....no word of him recently. Wondered what ever happened to him. Where is he living?
795 Connection

West Milford, NJ

#56325 Jul 9, 2013
Buffalo Fan wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Fr. Bialkowski lately???? His story has died out....no word of him recently. Wondered what ever happened to him. Where is he living?
this is precisely what the DOB is hoping for. that all the memory of the 60 or so credibly accused sexual abuser priests will fade away. Unfortunately, it is going to take a bit longer than the DOB thinks.
Parishioner

Buffalo, NY

#56326 Jul 9, 2013
The bishop is right that Mike is provoking some parishioners. Then he wonders why people don't like him. Because he has become so paranoid he actually thinks people and staff are out to sabotage everything he does. Sounds like a good candidate for therapy!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56327 Jul 9, 2013
MsgrGoodski wrote:
<quoted text> Phil,ie.MsgrGoodski,MsgrBadski ,etc. and Mary are not the same person. I suspect that Mary is in frequent contact with Art, but I cannot prove it.
Art, you are making a fool of yourself again!
Bialkowska

Buffalo, NY

#56328 Jul 10, 2013
Buffalo Fan wrote:
Bialkowska was known to frequent the gay bars on Allen Street. Does he still go now that he has been exposed? I heard he is working for an undertaker or something like that. Do you remember when Kmiec
lied to protect him and said he was leaving for medical reasons?
Anon

United States

#56329 Jul 10, 2013
Bialkowska wrote:
<quoted text>
Bialkowska was known to frequent the gay bars on Allen Street. Does he still go now that he has been exposed? I heard he is working for an undertaker or something like that. Do you remember when Kmiec
lied to protect him and said he was leaving for medical reasons?
You must frequent gay bars in order to know if someone is there. He is Co-owner of Polish Villa and works for two undertakers.
Anonymous

United States

#56330 Jul 10, 2013
The UN Commission on the Right of the Child would like to force the Vatican to reveal any documentation on sexual abuse of children by the clergy to which the United States has not subscribed.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56331 Jul 10, 2013
How is it that someone knows who frequents which bars or places if they aren't there themselves?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#56332 Jul 10, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretaries of bishops don't become bishops in Buffalo - it has never happened. Most just get a nice parish. Just an aside - when Mansell wanted to get rid of Grosz and stop him from coming to the Chancery and acting like he had some responsibility in running the diocese, Mansell stuck him in a garbage can in Niagara Falls. LiPuma came out smelling better than Grosz with his Niagara County assignment.
Now that Pepe Le Pew is in Niagara County, he can continue the work that he and Destructo unleashed on the Diocese. Next target, St Peter's school. Celebrating its 60th Anniversary this year. Pep can hardly wait to participate in celebration. Translation: The school will be closed within a year.
MsgrGoodski

West Milford, NJ

#56333 Jul 10, 2013
What are they going to do with Zuffoletto?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) Aug 4 billion dollar claim 6
News CODCO's Greg Malone to be recognized by ACTRA (Sep '15) Jun '16 Dying Smoker 2
News Letter: Most-used libraries among those slated ... May '16 wabush-mines-clos... 1
News Grant Tapper: charged with sexually assaulting ... (Aug '08) May '16 Sinja 65
News Trudeau government to kick off new pipeline rev... May '16 CBC GEY NEWS at 11 1
News Food for Life distributes to eight Halton Hills... (Sep '15) May '16 sad 2
KHAN KAGE KHAT FIGHT - PC Leadership on PPV ! (Feb '16) May '16 KHAN Senate Hosers 2
More from around the web