Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 62033 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

Joe

East Amherst, NY

#54259 Feb 23, 2013
Which Joe was seen last night at the Rochester Spa?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#54260 Feb 23, 2013
Divine Mercy Parishioner wrote:
I cut my collection from 10 dollars to 2 dollars weekly since Fr. Jacek Mazur is constantly traveling, and never home in his own parish. Who is paying for all these trips? The parish?
Livin' the good life!
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54261 Feb 23, 2013
Going down the tubes? John Radice's Spirituschristi community! Now having Mass only once a month!
A wonderful life

Buffalo, NY

#54262 Feb 23, 2013
Pope wrote:
Will the new pope eventually advance Grosz to some higher position instead of being a 'behind the scene' doing what?Is his fate sealed like the one for other auxiliary bishops who served this diocese before?
Grosz doesn't need his own diocese. He has John and feels he has everything. They love Wegmans. What's more, Grosz's penis is as short as his fingers, but John doesn't mind, since Grosz just services him and John doesn't need to reciprocate. Its a wonderful life.
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54263 Feb 23, 2013
A wonderful life wrote:
<quoted text>
Grosz doesn't need his own diocese. He has John and feels he has everything. They love Wegmans. What's more, Grosz's penis is as short as his fingers, but John doesn't mind, since Grosz just services him and John doesn't need to reciprocate. Its a wonderful life.
And just how would you know about the size of Grosz' penis. Weird!!!
A wonderful life

Buffalo, NY

#54264 Feb 23, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
<quoted text>And just how would you know about the size of Grosz' penis. Weird!!!
Word gets around!
And when Grosz pees, he sits on the john, just like a woman.
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54265 Feb 23, 2013
The DOB is apparently a microcosm of the reports about a "gay" inner circle in the Vatican.
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54266 Feb 23, 2013
Hey,Mary of Magdala,where ART thou?
WarsawPhil

Saint James, NY

#54267 Feb 23, 2013
Hot off the wire! The British Broadcasting Corporation has just reported that Cardinal Keith O'Brien has been accused of sexual abuse by several priests in Scotland.
Anonymous

United States

#54268 Feb 23, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
Hot off the wire! The British Broadcasting Corporation has just reported that Cardinal Keith O'Brien has been accused of sexual abuse by several priests in Scotland.
A gay fight?
anon

Buffalo, NY

#54269 Feb 23, 2013
Churches wrote:
I am a parishioner, and I have every right to go to any church I decide to go. No bishop or pastor can forbid me to go to any church since it is a public building for everyone to go in. If some pastors are pissed off, too bad. Let them learn that churches are not their fiefdoms, but rather public places for anyone to enter it when is open for services.
Not really. It is not a "public" building. It is private property owned by the Church which may bar anyone's admission. Legally speaking.
Churches

East Amherst, NY

#54270 Feb 24, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. It is not a "public" building. It is private property owned by the Church which may bar anyone's admission. Legally speaking.
You are very wrong. I can hire a lawyer, and you will not win as long as I am not doing anything wrong:destroying the property, disturbing the services, etc.
Sacerdos

East Amherst, NY

#54271 Feb 24, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
<quoted text>And just how would you know about the size of Grosz' penis. Weird!!!
It is a know fact that Grosz has a tiny penis. And he is not the only one in the diocese with a small penis.
Sacerdos

East Amherst, NY

#54272 Feb 24, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
Let Grosz go there and become a mediator between the 'falling' Cardinal and those priests in Scotland. Keep him busy with something!
Inner Circle

East Amherst, NY

#54273 Feb 24, 2013
WarsawPhil wrote:
The DOB is apparently a microcosm of the reports about a "gay" inner circle in the Vatican.
Ask Butch Mazur about LiPuma. He will tell you a lot. What about the 'peepshow' monsignor?
Inner Circle

East Amherst, NY

#54274 Feb 24, 2013
A wonderful life wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what we call 'one way street?' Grosz services John, and John does not have to do anything except drop his pants. How nice!
Money

East Amherst, NY

#54275 Feb 24, 2013
A wonderful life wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does John make per minute when serviced by Grosz?
Rochester Spa

East Amherst, NY

#54276 Feb 24, 2013
John Mack was seen by other 'brothers' at this pilgrimage place of entertainment. How exciting!
Hiding

East Amherst, NY

#54277 Feb 24, 2013
Cardinal Keith O'Brien of Scotland is hiding his sexual abuse of his priests in his archdiocese. The shit is hitting the fan! No ordination of married men, or women. That is over for this 'prince' of the church.
Funerals

East Amherst, NY

#54278 Feb 24, 2013
Where in the world is our pastor, Fr. Jacek Mazur, again? Every month, a pilgrimage? What kind? Who is paying all these 'business trips?'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No student should go hungry in Halton 21 hr Mac 1
News Call Board auditions: Muhlenberg Summer Theatre... Mon silly rabbit 1
News Three moose appear at Tim Horton's drive-thru, ... Jan '17 not same luck 4 deer 1
News Mount Pearl grocery store employee wins $250,00... Dec '16 hassen benhassen 3
News Quebec and N.L.: Why peace won't come quickly b... Dec '16 Nfld got short st... 1
News Did Trudeau tip his hand on NAFTA? Not while Tr... Nov '16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Tar-covered ghost vessel from Canada hits Ireland Nov '16 McCafe 1
More from around the web