Leonard Oliver

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#14 min ago

I am a Newfoundlander living abroad, well in Alberta lol.

I have reciently finished my second science fiction novel. It is a conspiracy novel involving the Illuminati and Freemasons.

The main character is a Newfoundlander from Tilton, Newfoundland.

It is called The Soul: Dawn of the Overseer
Here is the synopsis

What would you do if someone told you humanity is genetically engineered?

What if you uncovered our self-awareness was the result of a rushed experiment?

What if you discovered one of these immortal alien creatures lived within each of us?
What would you do if agents of the Catholic Church wanted your entity, your immortal Soul, destroyed?
Newfoundlander, Jaxon Harrison, is a struggling archeologist. Near broke and desperate, destiny arrives and she is wearing a black dress.
This strange woman introduces herself. She offers him a blank check, a computer with dig locations and the promise she will be back.

Her return embroiled him in the world of secret societies: Illuminati, Freemasons, Opus Dei, and the Knights Templar. On the run, he learned the truth about Humanity… and himself.
The Soul proposes a question; what if we discover we are not alone in the universe and the aliens are closer than we think.

If interested, visit my blog. Leonardjroliver.blogspot.ca for links.

Until September 29th, there is a 50% off code on the site for ebooks from Smashwords

Ty and if you like it please leave good review

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 57 min Bob 59,671
News Is it mind over meds in depression treatment? (Dec '11) May 21 Jamestheduke21 6
News Chris Chant resigns, is not replaced May 11 drfrankvonkissmyass 1
News Cell tower badly needed: Rogers (Jul '14) May 7 lotsa ringy dingys 5
News Dutch cyclist retraces Terry Fox route on his o... May 3 other routes 1
News St. John's United to host Hymns for Haiti (Jan '10) May 3 what do MP MikeCh... 4
News St. John's United to host Hymns for Haiti (Jan '10) May 3 evacuated from Nepal 3
More from around the web