Christian Church opens doors to Muslims

Christian Church opens doors to Muslims

There are 520 comments on the BBC News story from Mar 30, 2013, titled Christian Church opens doors to Muslims. In it, BBC News reports that:

On a bitterly cold and snowing afternoon in Aberdeen, the doors of St John's Episcopal Church are open to hundreds of Muslim worshippers, arriving for daily prayers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#433 Jul 26, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you angry with Angela? Do you realize that your statements could cause an investigation into her activities? Are you aware that if she did run him through LIEN or other official sources, it can be tracked, and she would face loss of her job and criminal charges, in addition to civil charges?
I know that you are most likely lying, but the officials would be required by law to investigate if a complaint is made. This isn't something to play with. You could do serious damage to her reputation and her life. All because you wanted to play a game on Topix.
Sel said she talked to corey and second degree murder would be the charge. This revelation came hours before corey announced the charges. Makes it look like corey did tell her the Sunday before the charges were made.
Sel even brags about it.
Sel thinks this is a "Topix Game" with other people's lives.
Something like when she gave out a posters personal info she was mad at. Sel was so mad she gave the work location of that poster's wife as well.
This is a sick individual that needs to be stopped before she really does something stupid like shoot someone she has threatened with her gun.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#434 Jul 26, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are playing right into my trap!
That post was asking if you are mad at corey. You are doing damage.
Time to put your "trap" up and shut your childish trap before you are snared in it!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#435 Jul 26, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to put your "trap" up and shut your childish trap before you are snared in it!
Really? I am thrilled that you spend your days trolling the internet for my posts. You are a gutless coward hiding behind SHADOW. Show yourself and fight like the man/woman/thing that you are.

One thing is for certain; your education is clearly lacking.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#436 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>Really? I am thrilled that you spend your days trolling the internet for my posts. You are a gutless coward hiding behind SHADOW. Show yourself and fight like the man/woman/thing that you are.
One thing is for certain; your education is clearly lacking.
"SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to put your "trap" up and shut your childish trap before you are snared in it!"

Now just what in my post would draw a response like this? Do you even know what you are reading or saying?
Look at your post butch, nothing but name calling which is what you have been reduced to by me and other posters here and on other threads.
Trolling the internet for your posts--LOL Now go to the all you can eat buffet and spend some of that RR welfare money

Location hidden

#437 Jul 26, 2013
God Bless AMERICA and God Bless the Railroad Retirement Board!

Location hidden

#439 Jul 27, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's accusing others of being a coward: a gender confused compulsive liar!
And YOU are the biggest coward on Topix: you attack other posters while hiding behind your "special rights" status as a bull dyke as well as your "friend" Top Mod 8.
And if it wasn't for the lap band around your stomach, you wouldn't be so "gutless" either.
One thing is for certain: you are no Christian, so stop the pretense.
Does Laura know that you talk to women this way? Does Angel?

Location hidden

#440 Jul 27, 2013
I think a screen shot of this one needs a postage stamp.
george

Boerne, TX

#441 Jul 27, 2013
I hope you kissed them after you screwed them. No on second thought I don't want to wish that on anyone.
Does it ever bother you, like when you are in Church, that you are a mooooch on the system with that back injury? Does it hurt when you ride motorcycles or go golfing you hippo-crite?
Lap band kinda keeps everything in place right. Insurance pay for that too moocher?

Location hidden

#442 Jul 27, 2013
george wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you kissed them after you screwed them. No on second thought I don't want to wish that on anyone.
Does it ever bother you, like when you are in Church, that you are a mooooch on the system with that back injury? Does it hurt when you ride motorcycles or go golfing you hippo-crite?
Lap band kinda keeps everything in place right. Insurance pay for that too moocher?
Absolutely! Not my back...but that is ok if you think it is.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#443 Jul 28, 2013
george wrote:
Lap band kinda keeps everything in place right ...
Sel's entire life is held together by made-made artificial means that will one day all come apart.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#444 Jul 28, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Sel's entire life is held together by ...
... man-made means that will one day all come apart.

Location hidden

#445 Jul 28, 2013
FROG!!!

FULLY
RELY
ON
GOD!

Try it!@

Location hidden

#446 Jul 28, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... man-made means that will one day all come apart.
Your attacks on me have escalated which tells me that I OWN YOU! Thanks.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#447 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Your attacks on me have escalated which tells me that I OWN YOU!...
Without that lap band around your gut, you wouldn't even "own" your own apettite.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#448 Jul 29, 2013
Just think without that money you may have been a "normal" size.
Ahhhh yes the lap band kid-who paid for that lap band anyway?

Location hidden

#449 Jul 29, 2013
God Bless America...where you can buy health insurance.....Soon you will have it as part of the Constitution...and EVERYONE who needs coverage will be secure.

So glad to know I chap your hide.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#450 Jul 31, 2013
God Bless America...where you can buy health insurance.....Soon you will have it as part of the Constitution...and EVERYONE who needs coverage will be secure.
So glad to know I chap your hide.
"part of the Constitution"?????
No lesbo you are not entitled to anyone elses services unless you buy it with your money. Now that has always been the case.
You are such a confused dolt.
Did I tell you lesbians seem to die young from that chosen lifestyle I guess.
Was your husband just too much for you or what?
just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#451 Aug 1, 2013
Revelation 16:13 - And I saw three unclean spirits like FROGS[come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
For they are spirits of demons.

Location hidden

#452 Aug 1, 2013
Worse trolling than before. SICK...telling. Pitiful.
just saying

Saint Louis, MO

#453 Aug 1, 2013
Hebrews 4

12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 17 hr Anonymoose 59,914
News Winnipeg's parks -- spring into them (Apr '13) Jun '15 JUSTIN TRUDEAU 9
News St. John's United to host Hymns for Haiti (Jan '10) Jun '15 now Nepal 3
News RCMP 'inept, outdated,' Cummins says (Nov '11) Jun '15 Mike 5
...mission sTUTTERING.. Jun '15 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
News Hamilton, Thunder Bay had most hate crime in Ca... Jun '15 Medewiwin 1
News Pot is no risk-free high for teens with develop... Jun '15 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web