Christian Church opens doors to Muslims

Mar 30, 2013 Full story: BBC News 520

On a bitterly cold and snowing afternoon in Aberdeen, the doors of St John's Episcopal Church are open to hundreds of Muslim worshippers, arriving for daily prayers.

Full Story
just saying

Fenton, MO

#412 Jul 19, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't they? Isn't that what happened to Trayvon Martin? He deserved to die according to your type.
Can dish it but can't take it.
Your posts prove that you are a mentally unstable person.
Seek Help!!

BTW: No one deserves to be unmercifully beaten.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#413 Jul 19, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
lol squirm worm
04-2012
<quoted text>All you have to do is know the right people...not what you know, but who you know...but this time it was both. Angela told me that Zimmerman was going down. We talk all the time at church. I probably should have waited to post the charges until after they were made public, but I was eager to let you know.
You idiots will fall for anything...after all, you believe EVERYTHING that Fox News says...

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#414 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
When are you going to realize that NOT GUILTY does not mean INNOCENT!
Not Innocent: is that a new DoJ charge for "White" Hispanics who are found not guilty of killing their Black assailants?

And if Angela has indeed been telling you anything about this trial in confidence then she's the idiot because everyone on this forum knows that you can't be trusted.

#415 Jul 20, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Innocent: is that a new DoJ charge for "White" Hispanics who are found not guilty of killing their Black assailants?
And if Angela has indeed been telling you anything about this trial in confidence then she's the idiot because everyone on this forum knows that you can't be trusted.
She told me plenty about you...she has access to EVERYTHING@!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#416 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>She told me plenty about you...she has access to EVERYTHING@!
Are you angry with Angela? Do you realize that your statements could cause an investigation into her activities? Are you aware that if she did run him through LIEN or other official sources, it can be tracked, and she would face loss of her job and criminal charges, in addition to civil charges?

I know that you are most likely lying, but the officials would be required by law to investigate if a complaint is made. This isn't something to play with. You could do serious damage to her reputation and her life. All because you wanted to play a game on Topix.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#417 Jul 20, 2013
According to Fox News, Angela may be looking at charges for exagerating the substance of her case and/or withholding evidence from Zimmerman's defense, even though they obviously didn't need it.

#418 Jul 20, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you angry with Angela? Do you realize that your statements could cause an investigation into her activities? Are you aware that if she did run him through LIEN or other official sources, it can be tracked, and she would face loss of her job and criminal charges, in addition to civil charges?
I know that you are most likely lying, but the officials would be required by law to investigate if a complaint is made. This isn't something to play with. You could do serious damage to her reputation and her life. All because you wanted to play a game on Topix.
YOU are playing right into my trap!

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#419 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU are playing right into my trap!
The only trap here is your big mouth, which you eventually fall into by tripping over your own tongue as these threads go on.

#420 Jul 21, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
The only trap here is your big mouth, which you eventually fall into by tripping over your own tongue as these threads go on.
Resentment is the number one offender. Looks like I am NUMBER ONE with you Joe.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#421 Jul 21, 2013
... Looks like I am NUMBER ONE with you Joe.
You obviously need new glasses.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#422 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>You idiots will fall for anything...after all, you believe EVERYTHING that Fox News says...
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
lol squirm worm
04-2012
<quoted text>All you have to do is know the right people...not what you know, but who you know...but this time it was both. Angela told me that Zimmerman was going down. We talk all the time at church. I probably should have waited to post the charges until after they were made public, but I was eager to let you know.

Your problem tubby is your mouth is about 100% faster than your thought process. Joking about this is not funny.
People are sending these posts into Florida faster than you can spew them.
You are an idiot and a LIAR. You just posted to me that you never talk to corey and now you guys/gals are best buddies.
Uh exactly how "best" are you ..........

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#424 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I do indeed hope that you aRE DOING THIS. I WILL MAKE A BIGGER FOOL OUT OF YOU THAN I DID ...
... to yourself by again getting caught in your own web of lies?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#425 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>I do indeed hope that you aRE DOING THIS. I WILL MAKE A BIGGER FOOL OUT OF YOU THAN I DID TO THE CREW THE SUMMER OF 2010 AND THE YEAR OF THE GREAT TOPIX EXPEDITED REVIEW MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING HOAX!!!!!
Surely even a confused dolt like you should understand making these false statements about Florida's Prosecutor in a highly charged murder case puts you in a very dangerous situation with law enforcement.
You are saying here in public that corey confided in you telling you what charges were coming. Yes you should have waited until it was announced before opening your mouth.
It is no joke to Zimmerman or his family.
Couple that with the nasty biased untrue remarks you have made about Zimmerman and indeed continue to make it would be wise to just put your foot back in your mouth and shut up.
You are not funny in any way.

#426 Jul 24, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely even a confused dolt like you should understand making these false statements about Florida's Prosecutor in a highly charged murder case puts you in a very dangerous situation with law enforcement.
You are saying here in public that corey confided in you telling you what charges were coming. Yes you should have waited until it was announced before opening your mouth.
It is no joke to Zimmerman or his family.
Couple that with the nasty biased untrue remarks you have made about Zimmerman and indeed continue to make it would be wise to just put your foot back in your mouth and shut up.
You are not funny in any way.
I do hope that you were stupid enough to make a complaint. I said nothing to a soul. I GUESSED the charges given the information that was PUBLIC at the time.

ANGELA COREY is going to ghet her man...it just may take some time...and the DOJ. Georgie will go down...in the end.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#427 Jul 24, 2013
... ANGELA COREY is going to ghet her man...it just may take some time...and the DOJ. Georgie will go down...in the end.
Ask Angela to explain double jeopardy to you!

#428 Jul 24, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Angela to explain double jeopardy to you!
You evidently do not understand that a CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION is not CRIMINAL...although it should be.

Double Jeopardy is something you watch every night with Angel.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#429 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You evidently do not understand that a CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION is not CRIMINAL...although it should be ...
YOU need to understand how difficult it will be for the DoJ to contradict its own FBI after it already cleared Zimmerman of any racial bias.

Just ask your friend Angela how difficult it is to convict an honest man as Corey now has first-hand experience with this!
George

Jacksonville, FL

#430 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>You evidently do not understand that a CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION is not CRIMINAL...although it should be.
Double Jeopardy is something you watch every night with Angel.
The DOJ is looking into prosecuting him for criminal violations of Martin's civl rights. Double jeopardy does not apply because:
1. Two different charges (i.e murder and deprivation of civil rights)
2. Two different sovereigns.(The same counduct can violate both state and fderal law. Drug trafficking is an example of this.) Usually, one sovereign defers to the other and does not also prosecute, but it is more a matter of perserving resources than anything else.
Here, the political pressure is being applied. I think the outcome would likely be the same if tried by the DOJ. The chief of police testified he believed Zimmerman. The photos showed he was bloodied from being beaten. The forensics showed he shot Martin from a position consistent with having been pinned to the ground and straddled. Zimmerman was in a place he was legally authorized to be. It is sad that the young man is dead but I don't think Zimmerman is guilty of a crime and I don't think the DOJ can prove he was. I suspect they won't try to since to lose would likely create an even bigger firestorm.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#431 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>I do hope that you were stupid enough to make a complaint. I said nothing to a soul. I GUESSED the charges given the information that was PUBLIC at the time.
ANGELA COREY is going to ghet her man...it just may take some time...and the DOJ. Georgie will go down...in the end.
So you "hope" that I make a complaint? That right?
Now you say you said nothing to a soul. That right?
You guessed the charges given the info. That right?
"Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>All you have to do is know the right people...not what you know, but who you know...but this time it was both. Angela told me that Zimmerman was going down. We talk all the time at church. I probably should have waited to post the charges until after they were made public, but I was eager to let you know."
You can't un-ring the bell now.
Now tell everyone which of your statements here is a lie. Or are they both lies?
Be very careful here because everyone is looking at you LIAR.
Solomon

Aurora, Canada

#432 Jul 25, 2013
Sulaiman wrote:
Step in rigth direction.. We all serve One GOD I believe.
Well! Will the Muslims reciprocate this gesture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 3 hr Say What 59,114
Saint John hold special council meeting to solv... Dec 15 John 1
Community Calendar, Dec. 14-31 Dec 14 behind many scenes 1
Complaints about Subaru Dec 4 ivan0407 1
Her Christian journey Dec 3 RevKen 1
"Sanctuary" for Immigrants Comes Back to the Ba... Nov 25 Le Jimbo 1
Bike that crossed Canada stolen outside Toronto... Nov 24 eBay is PayPal 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:34 pm PST