74-year-old widow denied Agent Orange...

74-year-old widow denied Agent Orange payments from federal government

There are 1 comment on the Canada.com story from Dec 26, 2011, titled 74-year-old widow denied Agent Orange payments from federal government. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Pauline Kelly in her home in Wirral, the area in rural New Brunswick close to the army grounds, where she has lived her entire life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Denice M ckenna

Paradise, Canada

#1 Feb 5, 2012
i found your post and would like to let you know she is not the only one denied for agent orange payment, i sent mine in back in jul 2010 to find out they never got it, i sent mine in via canada post, i sent them the photo copies on jan 9,2012. i received a letter back to find out they are going by the 2012 date not the 2010 date, i sent along a detailed letter to inform they that i was sending the copy to prove the paperwork was sent on that date, but they choice not to listen and said they were going by these documents jan 10,2012 not july 27,2010. so i know how heartbreaking this has become for us all. please dont give up , i plan to fight for all of us who has been denied. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint John Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds line the streets in Ontario to meet Pr... Jul 1 Battle_of_Gettysburg 1
News Prince Charles kicks off Canadian tour in Iqalu... Jun 29 How 1
News 'Embarrassment to Canadians': abuse, humiliatio... Jun '17 Mother Nature 1
News Mob justice incident in Grand Manan features in... (Sep '06) May '17 Max Power 127
News Prince Charles, Camilla to visit in time for Ca... Apr '17 Crawford 1
News Charles delighted by - irresistible' cheeses on... Mar '17 Cheeses 1
News Military phases out relief effort in New Brunsw... Feb '17 Frosty 1
More from around the web