People's Alliance leader uncertain ab...

People's Alliance leader uncertain about his future

There are 1 comment on the Times-Transcript story from Sep 28, 2010, titled People's Alliance leader uncertain about his future. In it, Times-Transcript reports that:

Election: Boss of upstart party says it's time to 'regroup and to figure out where to go from here'DropHead Synopsis Kris Austin's future as leader of the upstart People's Alliance was uncertain after the party failed to win any seats in Monday's vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Transcript.

Bonnie

Chicoutimi, Canada

#1 Nov 1, 2010
People's Alliance leader Kris Austin of the riding of Grand Lake/Gagetown will continue to aquire support for this newly formed party that will put the power of the government back in the hands of the people that elected them. A party that was formed and functional in six months,with 14 candidates across the province in it's first election and he himself drew in 17% of the popular vote was a success. Imagine what the party will be able to achieve before the 2014 election. I hope I am here to see and be a part of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint John Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges follow Grand Manan riot (Aug '06) Mar '16 whoreratio 106
News All Canadians are paying the price for 'conceal... Feb '16 sad 1
News Prince Harry will attend the Gallipoli commemor... (Apr '15) Feb '16 Jim 4
News HMS Prince of Wales Bridge Sets Sail (Apr '15) Aug '15 night rider 4
News Nova Scotia earthquake a sign the end could be ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Del 1
News Obama highlights monarchy's appeal (Mar '15) Mar '15 goonsquad 6
News Charles and Camilla land in the US (Mar '15) Mar '15 Cordwainer Trout 3
More from around the web