What If the Bismarck Had Escaped Destruction?

Nov 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: HistoryNet

The 50,000-ton warship's objective was to reach British convoy routes in the North Atlantic and do as much damage as possible.

Comments
41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I didn't start tjos thread jackass, and I am more British than you, that is very clear to see
Rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

straa wrote:
I didn't start tjos thread jackass, and I am more British than you, that is very clear to see
I refer to post #1

"The bismark was sent to the bottom of the ocean by the British navy, just like the rest of the German navy was sunk by britain, britain had the best navy, and still today has the second best after America "

Not very clever to go on a foreign site, just to brag about our navy, when one knows exactly the state it is in!

Nobody, but an immature fool like you, is interested if we are second, sith or tenth in the world. Who cares anyway?

But you constantly have to brag about things, like if you were a real Brit. You are a brown man, trying to usurp the virtues of Britain like if they were yours. There is nothing more stupid than someone pretending to be hollier than God...
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

straa wrote:
Would you like me to show you a picture of the second carrier, it is allready nearly half way complete
LOL! By the time you finish it, the savages would have taken over the country. hahahaha
already is with one "l", that's ok I am here to educate you and I know you are not from England
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistan, Iran, north Korea, China, do you want a list
Awh yes I forgot, they keep lobbing rockets into the USA ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••