Potash deal signed

Potash deal signed

There are 2 comments on the CBC News story from Dec 12, 2011, titled Potash deal signed. In it, CBC News reports that:

The New Brunswick government will announce Moday that it has finalized an agreement with a company to search for potash in the Millstream area in hopes of building a new mine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Jacqueline Tait

Blackwood, UK

#1 Dec 16, 2011
What a crying shame, Apohaqui is in one of the prettiest areas of New Brunswick - and it has great water! Yes,it will create some new jobs in the area,(although a lot of them will be taken up by outsiders as with the current mine). More local people will be affected negatively than positively - with an ugly bloody eyesore on the landscape and water loss!Not to mention the affect on the wildlife!This is such sad news.
Terry t

Saskatoon, Canada

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Let them rot in hell. This is the best news for NB people whose aver wage is 10 bucks an hour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint John Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince Charles, Camilla to visit in time for Ca... Apr 18 Crawford 1
News Charles delighted by - irresistible' cheeses on... Mar '17 Cheeses 1
News Military phases out relief effort in New Brunsw... Feb '17 Frosty 1
News The Royal Navy's new aircraft carrier HMS Queen... Jan '17 Rob 5
News Veterans Affairs data gives detailed picture of... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Maria 1
News Charges follow Grand Manan riot (Aug '06) Mar '16 whoreratio 106
News All Canadians are paying the price for 'conceal... (Feb '16) Feb '16 sad 1
More from around the web