Charley Walters: Detroit Tigers manag...

Charley Walters: Detroit Tigers manager Jim Leyland says Minnesota Twins aren't toast this season

There are 29 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 11, 2011, titled Charley Walters: Detroit Tigers manager Jim Leyland says Minnesota Twins aren't toast this season. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

After only 35 games this season, the Twins already are 11 games behind Cleveland in the American League Central Division.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CzarInMpls

Plymouth, MN

#21 May 12, 2011
Almost forgot, fire Gardenhire as well. 12 straight playoff losses and counting. A manager of the year award he didn't deserve. Should've went to Ron Washington as Texas has never did anything.
Phil

Hopkins, MN

#22 May 12, 2011
Same old song and dance; financially reward people before they really warrant the compensation and wait for the productivity to subsequently drop off. Shiny new stadium, more lucrative contracts, and then it is time to sit back and become soft. What else is new; sensible folks could see this coming from a country mile away.
Nochance

Chaska, MN

#23 May 12, 2011
Unless we can convince the Nationals to please give us Wilson Ramos back.
youngo

Sparta, WI

#24 May 12, 2011
What do you think leyland is going to say, the Twins have no chance???? Stupid, stupid, stupid......

“Get A Job!!”

Since: Mar 11

Eden Prairie

#25 May 12, 2011
What is he going to say, they suck, they should give it up.
Purchased the Big Salad

Kalamazoo, MI

#26 May 12, 2011
[quote]What is he going to say, they suck, they should give it up.[/quote]

NO, but I will. They suck and should give up!
STP

Saint Paul, MN

#27 May 12, 2011
Not toast but rather deep fried.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#28 May 13, 2011
Joe Mauer should be charged with theft.
Nostradumas

Webster, NY

#29 May 13, 2011
NotHappy2PayMore wrote:
What is he going to say, they suck, they should give it up.
Why do they talk at all, we know they are lying.
I know why, because Bob Sansevere has some hard hitting questions he needs answered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canadian Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On this Day: Krazy George Leads First Crowd 'Wave' (Oct '08) May '16 Tj1538570J 25
News Michael Sam makes Canadian Football League debut (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 4
News Redblacks match their 2014 win total with a sec... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News Als stomp on Stampeders for first season victory (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rober 1
News On comeback after surgery, Riders QB Durant anx... (May '15) May '15 stewart scott 4
News CFL's new commissioner must find a way to get D... (Mar '15) Mar '15 CFLSCH 7
News Hoffman inks 2-year CFL deal (Mar '15) Mar '15 really 1
More from around the web