Oakland Raiders would be wise to sign...

Oakland Raiders would be wise to sign Grey Cup MVP Kory Sheets

There are 4 comments on the JustBlogBaby story from Jan 29, 2014, titled Oakland Raiders would be wise to sign Grey Cup MVP Kory Sheets. In it, JustBlogBaby reports that:

On Tuesday afternoon it was reported and confirmed that the Oakland Raiders worked out a CFL player as part of their continued efforts to get players on the roster for 2014 Training Camp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at JustBlogBaby.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Jan 29, 2014
we need the "extra" help and hopefully a leader.
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#2 Jan 29, 2014
and i meant a leader at the position. r jennings is that already. he did it better than mcfadden, but if we do sign this cory sheets guy, i wanna see a star (rb) mvp of a player like he was in the grey cup w/the rough riders of ottawa. that's what we need, star players. not a bunch of unknown last rnd players that got rejected from the whole nfl and picked up here just because they were nice guys that want to play. we need "star play makers" !
RAIDERS 2014!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#3 Jan 29, 2014
saskarchewan roughriders 'excuse me".
RAIDERS 2014!!!!

“RAIDERS 2016--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#4 Jan 29, 2014
sign him cheap and draft one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canadian Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Baltimore Stallions coach Don Matthews d... Jun 15 steveyoungelvis 1
News Police investigate sex-assault complaint by for... Mar '17 Spicer 1
News FBI's Comey Says Americans Should Not Expect 'A... Mar '17 Texxy 2
//WaTcH//browns vs dolphins live stream (Sep '16) Sep '16 mamahd007 1
News Oakville's Arakgi tackles every challenge on hi... (Aug '16) Aug '16 CFL 1
News On this Day: Krazy George Leads First Crowd 'Wave' (Oct '08) May '16 Tj1538570J 25
News Michael Sam makes Canadian Football League debut (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web