MPP Wilson seeking re-election

MPP Wilson seeking re-election

There are 1 comment on the Simcoe.com story from Apr 7, 2010, titled MPP Wilson seeking re-election. In it, Simcoe.com reports that:

Jim Wilson has been the face of Simcoe-Grey at Queen's Park for two decades, and he's looking to make it even longer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Simcoe.com.

Green party battle

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 15, 2010
... Progressive Conservative Association is set for Sat., April 24 at 9 a.m. at the Royal Canadian Legion in Creemore.

Wilson is the first to make a bid for candidacy for next year's provincial election. Mike Schreiner, the Ontario Green Party leader,...

Comment? http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/creemore-on

Related Topix: US Politics, US News, 2008 Presidential Election, Canada, Simcoe, ON, Ontario

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simcoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chong blasts Leitch for endorsing Trump's ?divi... Nov 17 Cheese and Chong 1
News District of Muskoka Oct '16 Dionne quintuplet 1
I would like to be a part of HAMC Oct '16 Death B4 Dishonour 1
Us steel Oct '16 Professional 1
News 'Canadian Million' Races Set for Woodbine Aug '16 Goody 1
News Behind Kellie Leitch's 'sort-of' campaign for C... (Apr '16) Apr '16 UK PM in on it 2 2
News New challenges arise at Queen's Park (Sep '15) Mar '16 G8 or G20 7
More from around the web