Morgellons syndrome

Since: Jun 11

Korat, Thailand

#1 Jun 22, 2011
My name is Darrell "Rollee" Rolstone and I am a 62 YO Wholistic Health Practioner from Marin County, California....living in Thailand for the last 18 years. I just a few days ago learned that Gramma Joni Mitchell is now afflicted with Morgellons Syndrome and I am posting here hoping and praying that someone living on Sechelt will get this important information to her.
MMS or the Miracle Mineral Supplement solution (you can Google just MMS and tons of info, including videos will pop up) is a general "anti-foreign-body" solution consisting of Chlorine Dioxide that is injested in a mix of 1 part MMS to 5 parts of a citric acid solution (which itself is diluted in a 1 to 9 ratio mix of citric acid 1 part and sterilized water 9 parts). I have prescribed its use to combat the devastating effects that Morgellons was having on another amazing artist living on the island of Maui. His condition has been helped significantly by MMS. I myself have done a couple 2 week courses of MMS just as a general "cleaner-upper" and it is definitely AMAZING! The Maui artist, Gopaul, has been on it for a couple months and is now increasing the dosage of 15 MMS drops (in 75 drops of citric acid and sterile water)from two times a day to three times a day!
Its really gonna help Ole Gramma Joni!!! Google it for more details. MaTakQueeAsi, And many, many Blessings upon the messenger! With Love,Grampa Rollee Rolstone, email:<[email protected] oo.com>
Danser

Marysville, CA

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Jim Humble and I have discussed MMS and Morgellons and we both agree that MMS has no effect.

Joni experienced dramatic improvement using NutraSilver. Too bad she stopped using it because her symptoms returned.

Korat, Thailand

#3 Jun 23, 2011
Well, thank you very much for responding "Danser" and via you, Jim Humble! First, let me say that I have been out of the USA for many, many years and so I'm mostly ignorant about developments in "wholistic health's" evolution. I was, however, one of the pioneers of WH in Marin County back in the 70's...hence I am mostly coming with just "Good Intentions" toward Miss Mitchell and/or anyone else suffering from Morgellons. I did, however, rather miraclously stumble upon MMS a couple years ago and have done two, 2 week regimes of it and found it quite amazing. I therefore passed on knowledge of it to my aquaintance "Gopaul" on Maui who suffers from Morgellons who has been told that medical science has NOTHING to help him....he has found MMS to deminish its effects to the point where after a couple months enduring the rather unpleasant yuckie-ness of taking MMS, is upping the dosage to 3 times daily of the full 15 drops!(he has tried coloital silver with no benefit and I am assuming that the "NutriSilver" you mention is a brand name for that solution?)
Your brief note infers that you are working with Joni so please pass on my "best wishes" to her (we met many years ago although she doesn't seem to remember me). In your note you also say that you and Jim has "discuss" MMS. Have either of you ever personally experienced it by way of a 2 or 3 week program? Because WOW...it is subtle but VERY powerful stuff! I experienced it as being a totally, 100% saturating solution that went into every dang cell in my body...and that's why I recommended it to GoPaul. As MMS has proven to prevail over so many other types of foreign bodies...it only stands to reason that there is a good chance it could be the solution to Morgellons as well?
Also, if you have knowledge of other Morgellon suffers using MMS to no benefit, I'd like to know about it, so please keep me informed.
Lastly, you mention that Joni has used and gone off the NutriSilver (coloidal silver?)...if it brought her some relief, I would think that she'll go back on it again to once again have that same relief!
So that's if from me! Thanks again Danser....and Jim Humble (lovely name for a healer), NaMaSta, Rollee

Korat, Thailand

#4 Jun 30, 2011
Yo People of Sechelt...waz yo new age netwerk!?!?!? 9 days later and just one tiny tinnee response from Grass Valley California! No "Hey Rollee....thanks for caring/sharing your good intentions"! No "Thanks bro...I'll get this info to Gramma J!" Which would have been an answer to my original plea to get this important info to her.
This lack of serious response from Secheltians is depressing! Is the New Age consciousness waning on Sechelt...or what's up up there!?!?
Acouple things have come up for me since I posted my plea. One is that both GoPaul and GJM are painters. GP is in the tropics and GJM probably spends some time in the tropics each year. Perhaps there is a link in there somewhere?AND I've discovered that there is a < www.Morgellons.org > but I haven't had time to go there yet (a very busy Uni Lecturer and single father of two youngsters at 62 years of age are the reasons!). Also, even though GP found no relief from coloidal silver...maybe using both CS and MMS together could provide even more effective defense/offense toward the Morgellon micro-mushrooms (in-so-much as they are not animal,mineral or vegetable.....they can then only be mushrooms, as the only two other known life forms are extremely rare and rather obscure).
Hence, it would be wise to reduce the patient's intake of all sugars to an absolute minimum...don't want to nurture the creatures you're fighting. Understanding the mushroomness of the problem, the patient must realize that they have become the host organism for a "Megalopolis of Micro-Mushrooms". And its one thing to diminish the symptoms somewhat...and another to root out the frickin infestation of spors that are causing those symptoms!
Another useful tidbit is that during my first of two, two week programs using MMS, by the evening of 6th day I was sick as a dog and I felt that there was NO WAY I could ever manage doing this for 3 weeks. I felt nauseous and had ZERO hunger!(I have a very, very sensitive nervous system...its the single pea under all those mattresses syndrome)Then a little Angel wispered in my ear that I "should force myself to eat something...and I just might feel better". So I did and low and behold...I quickly felt MUCH,MUCH BETTER. From that point onward I drank the MMS drink immediately following a meal...and that elliminated about 85 to 90% of the unpleasantness. So anyone that reads this blurb...please pass that on to anyone considering using MMS.
I sincerely wish the best for those suffering Morgellons and hope that my insights prove helpful.
And to Danser, should ever visit this forum again, I found that your little note raised more questions than it answered. And the lack of "heart" that it expressed I found to actually be rather rude and quite abrupt. All of which led me to wonder if you could be AKA Bobbi Anderson? If so, thanks for the little dance darlin!
MaTakQueeAsi/TatTvamAsi Grandpa Rollee

Korat, Thailand

#5 Aug 2, 2011
Hello again this 3rd of August 2011. I have just been sent a link to an amazing radio conversation posted on YouTube with a Dr. Gwen who has some "startling" new information on Morgellons. It is a 10 part series composed of 14 minute segments. PLEASE get this link to good ole Gramma Joni Mitchell for me....and to anyone else suffering the effects of this micro-entity!
Danser.....are you still out there dansing somewhere?!?!?! Help! Big Hugs, Rollee

http://www.youtube.com/playlist...
rednotdeadhead

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Aug 19, 2011
Aloha!... I also live on Maui and have in the last month self-diagnosed my long-time "itch" as Morgellons Syndrome. I can't say for sure when this first started but approximately 5 years ago, I saw a dermatologist. My complaint at that time was concerning an itch that occured only on my upper right arm and only at night. The doc said he had encountered maybe 30 people during his time in practice with a similiar compaint. He suggested that possibly this was caused by nerve damage that may have been inflicted by whiplash. The usual was prescribed, anti-itch crapola, both pills and cream. I was also told that ice applied to the area would provide temporary relief and this phenomenon would just go away on it's own... Well, it didn't. My next visit to the "medical professionals" was a 3 hour sojourn in the emergency room at Maui Memorial Hospital.. Two and a half hours waiting for the doctor... he gave me 90 seconds of his time and was able to diagnose an allergic reaction to "something". Then half an hour was spent waiting for?..... you got it!... anti-itch crapola (ONE pill & a tube of cream)..... Then, a few months later, the "itch" becomes scabies. Now we're getting into a little harsher head-to-toe cream & a month long scrip for the same anti itch/anxiety crapola. Just a couple of days ago I used a magnifier to look at an area of my forearm that still is aggravated... itchy w/ small lesions. LO & BEHOLD!!... I see a blue worm-like fibre swaying to-and-fro as if it was rising from an Indian flute players basket. Of course, this will get your attention but apparently not the medical profession's. I knew a little about Morgellans Syndrome but now I REALLY want to get more info and possibly/hopefully connect w/ others on Maui... any help would be appreciated.

Korat, Thailand

#7 Aug 19, 2011
Geeze man....that must have been one hellofa moment when you saw the squirming worm like "thing" inside you!!! Wholly Shit! I'm real busy at the Uni just now...but I'd advise looking at those interviews with Dr. Gwen Scott....she and her associates have discovered that it seems everyone has them...and they've been traced to the frickin ChemTrails that "whoever" is spraying all over the planet...lots and lots over Maui! I've only had a chance to listen to two of the 10 part interviews....but they are mind-blowing!! Who in the "F---" is doing this to humanity...and why!!!
All The Best, Rollee Rolstone
Noncom

Mililani, HI

#8 Jul 15, 2012
Global, these threads are not well read. I can't imagine many people could reply. Mitchell herself is a recluse with an illness, I think the papparazzi would descend like wolves if she interacted publically.

Humble says to use Bentonite on fungus that does not respond to MMS/Chlorine Dioxide.

The Youtube Morgellons videos are horrific, we are all infected it seems. The severity is dependent on how strong our immune systems are. Many commenters suggest that we have these problems from being TOO clean, that our natural defenses are wiped out. MMS is supposed to remove only anaerobic pathogens, the good aeroblic ones are supposed to remain in place... this is up for discussion, though.

I'm undergoing a total skin cleansing for minor but chronic non-Morgellons itching right now, will switch to Bentonite if my results are not good. Yes, I'm on Maui as well, and the chemtrails are not 1/10 as bad as California, but they are still here.
Rollee Rolstone

Thailand

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Dear NonCom, Thanks for your thoughts! I was quite ignorant about Morgellon's when I first posted on this subject. I was unaware that it wasn't "animal, mineral or vegetable", which of course puts this into an "unworldly" category!!! SHIT!
I heard a few months ago that Miss Mitchel was considering taking on the role of a "Champion of the Morgellon's Cause"! I certainly hope that someone of such great public stature will take on the Champion role in this cause!!!
Did you know that bentonite is simply the name of a very, very fine grain "clay"?! As a potter of many years.....I'm not sure how this could help with Morgellons! But of course, MMS would be useless against an off-planet origin nano-robot...so what the hell! Nothing to lose trying clay. I'd like to hear from you on how the use of it goes with your skin condition. I live in Northeast Thailand where we have no ChemTrails so far, although I've heard they are spraying on the Island of Phuket. My best buddy lives on Maui but he hasn't contracted any outward signs of these nano-bots so far....but like you say, we supposedly all have them! All the Best, Rollee
Chas dreamkid

Bangkok, Thailand

#10 Sep 25, 2012
hi everyone sorry to hear about this morgellon's disease that is coming from the chemtrails which we must somehow stop and find out who orchestrated this upon us,i have looked at many web site theories,the best web site ive found is morgellonsexposed.com ,this lady has given over twelve years of her life to this research and she has made some very good headway too please look at this site ,i live mostly in thailand north east,which at this time does not seem to have many or any chemtrails but i have noticed these spider web looking things hanging around on things around the garden trees so forth,in this ladys findings she is very certain that these are man made and are from the chemtrails different types to please look on her web site for more info,hoping we can find these people and stop them soon,before it gets everyone......Cheers for now chas......
Rollee Rolstone

Korat, Thailand

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Chas dreamkid wrote:
hi everyone sorry to hear about this morgellon's disease that is coming from the chemtrails which we must somehow stop and find out who orchestrated this upon us,i have looked at many web site theories,the best web site ive found is morgellonsexposed.com ,this lady has given over twelve years of her life to this research and she has made some very good headway too please look at this site ,i live mostly in thailand north east,which at this time does not seem to have many or any chemtrails but i have noticed these spider web looking things hanging around on things around the garden trees so forth,in this ladys findings she is very certain that these are man made and are from the chemtrails different types to please look on her web site for more info,hoping we can find these people and stop them soon,before it gets everyone......Cheers for now chas......
Hi Chas....thanks for the website, I'll check that out. AND HEY...I too live in Thailand's northeast...in Buri Ram. I've lived in Thailand for nearly 20 years! My email is:[email protected] Thanks for your interest. Rollee
ps: www.ColloidalSilverAsia.com has excellent CS at very reasonable prices...shipped unlabeled if necessary!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sechelt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legion reaches agreement in principle for sale Nov '16 Cathlin Hess 1
News Minimum wage protest to target fast food giant (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News No 'prude': B.C. movie theatre refuses to scree... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Sechelt theatre owners tie up Fifty Shades show... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Tory MP calls for Fifty Shades boycott for its ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Valentine's Day earthquake rattles Sea to Sky (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News 3.6 magnitude earthquake hits Vancouver's coast (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
More from around the web