McGill asbestos study flawed, epidemiologist says

Feb 2, 2012 Full story: CBC News

The Jeffrey asbestos mine, where production has stopped, on Oct. 7, 2011 in Asbestos, Que.

Full Story
mike crill

Powell, WY

#1 Feb 7, 2012
check these facts out!!!!
1.WR Grace bought mine in Libby Mt for the Tremolite asbestos...NOT the Vermiculite
2. WR Grace tested Libby Tremolite on rats and rats died from Mesolelioma.(note: they also began selling Cigarettes at the mine for the miners)This was in the late 60s.
3.EPA and OSHA did the same tests and got same results...rats died from Mesothelioma.(note:WR Grace/Grace Commission,created the EPA/OSHA/NIOSH/DEQ/etc etc.)This was in the early 70s.No one told the people of Libby Mt.
4.From 1979 to 2002,a study done called Meso in Montana, counted 200 Meso deaths of People who just live and breath living next to a RR Route...out of Libby.
5.In 1999,EPA comes to Libby and we the people are told why we are all sick and dying...from Tremolite asbestos.Over 1200 people were told they are sick and dying.Today,4000 people are being treated in Libby.
6.In 2000, EPA and the Town of Libby spend $17,000 to advertise Libby Mt as a safe place to live and raise a family.
7. Today, 12 years later and over 400 million wasted in this death town and Libby is just as DEADLY as the day the rats died and EPA came to town, knowingly poisoning all those they sell Libby to. This includes ALL CHILDREN.
8.WR Grace are out of the killing the people by their Tremolite asbestos and NOW are in the Insurance Business making a killing off of killing us, being paid by the tax payer to take care of us...those they knowingly poisoned.
I can go on and on and this Tremolite asbestos has been studied to death and costing Billions and yet,In the Town left to die from the air that kills...it is the same ignorant b&$#@#$@ds allowing this deadly exposure to continue.Please tell all who will listen as I have since 2000, the truth that Libby Mt is not safe to anything that breaths.The truth.check out Libby Mike Crill.Thank you.
mike crill

Powell, WY

#2 Feb 7, 2012
CHILDREN born and raised in a asbestos contaminated environment ARE MORE AT RISK for developing Mesothelioma. Children MUST be the priority to protect. Selling Libby as safe only kills them...ALL of them.
Asbestos has been found in dead fetuses proving pragnet women exposed their unborn from their own exposure.makes sense to me.
EVERYONE in Libby will die from asbestos, if they live long enough and don't die from something else first.Dr.Miller testimony at WR Grace trial/joke.
Issue of ignorance is the very small Tremolite asbestos fibers where if you find one big fiber that lodge into your lungs, their are 100 to thousands of fibers also inhaled and those go to your blood stream and throughout your body causing most if not all immune diseases caused by Tremolite asbestos. Dr Irving Selikoft(?) states: ONE fiber inhaled into the lungs leads to cancer. I don't know how many Tremolite asbestos fibers were used to test those rats that died from Meso...but I can and will assure that EVERYONE ONE in Libby beaths more than that in a day...Your welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarnia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work on Blue Water Bridge will temporarily cut ... Jan 22 4 Medewiwin 1
Shippers: Last year's Great Lakes freeze cost $... Jan 7 Vern 1
Timeline of the Ice Storm of 2013 (Dec '13) Dec 27 too bad town neve... 4
It is an extra extraordinary event: Hydro CEO (Dec '13) Sep '14 tricky tales like... 20
Ontario city looks to rein in 'Noah's Ark' (Jul '14) Jul '14 stories for commu... 1
Even in Canada, booming U.S. oil and gas elbowi... (Jul '14) Jul '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 3
The Soo To-Do List (Jun '14) Jun '14 dont be a dumbass 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:01 am PST