Mysterious black smoke over I-94 tied...

Mysterious black smoke over I-94 tied to refinery fire in Canada

There are 2 comments on the ClickonDetroit.com story from May 7, 2012, titled Mysterious black smoke over I-94 tied to refinery fire in Canada. In it, ClickonDetroit.com reports that:

A large plume of black smoke captured on camera over Interstate 94 near Port Huron was apparently tied to a fire at an oil refinery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickonDetroit.com.

Since: May 12

Scarborough, Canada

#1 May 7, 2012
Saw mysterious black smoke and immediately thought of Lost the tv show

Since: Oct 11

Port Huron

#2 May 7, 2012
What that was is B52sAreCool moved his bar down to the rest stop today. We were having man on man love out in the parking lot. Burned a lot of rubber if you know what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarnia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Semi-truck hauling large buoy damages Blue Wate... May 28 Ben 1
News It is an extra extraordinary event: Hydro CEO (Dec '13) May '16 let them buy yours 29
News Work expected at several Chemical Valley plants... Mar '16 where do fumes go 1
News Ontario releases details of cap-and-trade price... Mar '16 only slight details 1
News Ontario releases details of cap-and-trade price... Feb '16 airport visitors ... 1
News Michael Moore says Toronto trash contributing t... Feb '16 CBC Gey Agenda Lu... 1
News Residential school survivor calls for new relat... Feb '16 much too late 1
More from around the web