Carlos Murray for Mayor!

Posted in the Sarnia Forum

Flush Flimflaw

Leamington, Canada

#1 Nov 1, 2006
I would just like to take this opportunity to remind you folks why you are voting for Carlos Murray this November 13th. I know that you may be thinking to yourself, "I'm not voting for Carlos Murray." But you'd be wrong for thinking that. Let me explain:

Carlos Murray, since he was a young child, dreamed of one day becoming a machinist. This dream would not come to pass however.

At the ripe old age of 16, Carlos would embark on his pursuit of happiness and financial stability. This journey to manhood would lead Carlos to the doors of Sandrin Brothers on Exmouth Street.

Hired as an apprentice, Carlos would report directly to the shop foreman. The foreman however, would take an immediate dislike of Carlos Murray. Instead of mentoring Carlos and pushing him to become the best machinist Sandrin ever had, the foreman screamed and hollered at Carlos. Carlos was relegated to menial janitorial tasks around the shop.

By the time Carlos reached his second week as an apprentice for Sandrin Brothers, he was feeling very dejected. Down on his luck and with no future prospects, Carlos was forced to brown-nose the boss. This lead to Carlos being placed on clerical duties for a week.

The apprenticeship would not last much longer. Following Carlos' timely organization of the company's records, he was promptly and summarily fired.

Carlos Murray, now out on the street, had no other choice but to pursue a career in the pizza delivery field.

At $2 per delivery, Carlos found himself struggling to make ends meet. He slowly sunk into a life of alcoholism and prostitution. The situation was only made worse when Carlos discovered illicit street drugs like LSD and PCP (Angel Dust) as a means of dealing with his pain and anguish.

Not one to be held down, Carlos decided to pick up his guitar and become a rock and roll legend. The travel and long hours were tough on Carlos, but he somehow managed to persevere.

Touring the nation's beer and liquor stores, Carlos failed to get any recognition from the major record labels. Although the tips from generous pedestrians were enough to pay the bills for Carlos, the expenses involved in maintaining his aging van would prove to much for Carlos. Carlos, recognizing that no record contract was forthcoming, resigned himself to accept that he had once again failed in his ambitions.

Again, Carlos would sink into the shadowy world of prostitution in order to finance his drug addiction. Carlos was, by this time, involved with much harder drugs and deeply in debt with some notorious drug cartels.

Carlos had to act fast. He barricaded himself in the basement of his parent's home and began mapping his future as mayor of the city of Sarnia.

Now, after several unsuccessful attempts at winning the mayor's office, Carlos believes that he is ready to take the reigns from Mike Bradley and lead this city well into the future.

Building on his experience as a career failure, Carlos has learned from his mistakes and believes that he has an obligation to impart his knowledge and wisdom on the city's old and young alike. I ask that you band with me this fall in support of Sarnia's new mayor, and cast a vote for Carlos Murray.

The Future Has Its Price... And Carlos, like Jesus, has paid that price for you. Vote Carlos Murray for Mayor of the City of Sarnia.
jimbo

Peterborough, Canada

#2 Nov 1, 2008
I hope carlos runs in the next election mayor mike should step aside, let someone like carlos with fresh ideas have a turn.
W Murray

Sarnia, Canada

#3 Aug 31, 2010
Come on Jokes over. What this town needs isn't a Mayor, It needs a Hero. Mike Bradley was once a great Mayor and cares deeply for this City and it's People. However in Recent years he has forgot to look around and see that the people of Sarnia are struggling allow Out of town Contructors to Bring Out of Town Workers into our city. Leaving local workers without a jo. The Bluewater Health Project is a Great example only 20% of the employed were from Sarnia. I know because I was there. Sarnia Needs to get back to it's roots and Carlos Murray is not the Hero we Need!
Jeeee

Sarnia, Canada

#4 Nov 17, 2013
Wow what a fool
Annie

Windsor, Canada

#5 Feb 2, 2014
Flimflaw--If what you have written is true then his parents should have got him help many years ago. There are too many people walking around who need phsychiatric help and not getting it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarnia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work on Blue Water Bridge will temporarily cut ... Jan 22 4 Medewiwin 1
Shippers: Last year's Great Lakes freeze cost $... Jan 7 Vern 1
Timeline of the Ice Storm of 2013 (Dec '13) Dec '14 too bad town neve... 4
It is an extra extraordinary event: Hydro CEO (Dec '13) Sep '14 tricky tales like... 20
Ontario city looks to rein in 'Noah's Ark' (Jul '14) Jul '14 stories for commu... 1
Even in Canada, booming U.S. oil and gas elbowi... (Jul '14) Jul '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 3
The Soo To-Do List (Jun '14) Jun '14 dont be a dumbass 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:43 pm PST