RobbieThomas not psychic

Sarnia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

If you are thinking about getting Paranormal Encounters, I can make a prediction that you will be disappointed with the limited vocabulary, improper word usage and the horrible grammar.
You might also get pissed that much of the stuff I claim is true is actually complete fabrications.
I've never solved a crime with psychic abilities (because I don't have psychic abilities) and I've spent much of my time abusing people who really shouldn't be bothered because they're suffering already.
I failed to predict that my wife would be pissed when she found out about my girlfriend and I didn't predict that most of my friends would out me when they realized I was a fraud.
I was off the mark when I predicted that the paranormal conferences would attract more people than there were presenters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sarnia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ontario city looks to rein in 'Noah's Ark' Jul 23 stories for commu... 1
Even in Canada, booming U.S. oil and gas elbowi... Jul '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 3
The Soo To-Do List Jun '14 dont be a dumbass 1
U.S. Coast Guard rescues 2 women stranded on La... Jun '14 Mother Nature 1
NDP slags Liberal, Tory rivals for 'jaw-droppin... May '14 maybe not enough 1
Couple battles Ottawa to rescue and adopt abuse... May '14 Newfie 1
Ice delays Great Lakes freighter traffic May '14 community discussion 1

Search the Sarnia Forum:
•••