Armoured car robbed outside York bank

Armoured car robbed outside York bank

There are 1 comment on the The Toronto Star story from Feb 7, 2009, titled Armoured car robbed outside York bank. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

The armoured truck's guards were inside, feeding cash into the Richmond Hill bank's three ATMs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

al be a horses petootie

Victoria, Canada

#1 Feb 7, 2009
Having witnessed ,as a night watch person, the regularity and lack of caution when armoured vehicles arrive outside an ATM . I am not surprised . Mix up the route , Park not blocking your view from inside the ATM.\ pay level is what determines the alertness/ savy an employer gets. The insures should note.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Swiss Chalet dinner Oct '16 Vincent 1
Richmond Hill Music Thread (Oct '12) Sep '16 Musikologist 12
News MasterCard apologizes, reimburses Ontario man a... (May '16) May '16 Harry 1
News Canadian Income Tax Returns are Due (May '16) May '16 xtremes 1
News Murder-suicide third blow for Western dorm (Apr '16) Apr '16 not just natives 1
News Professor Anna Shternshis on Yiddish Glory: The... (Jan '16) Jan '16 KLEZMER MUZAK 2
Planning to open a Powerlifting Gym (Sep '15) Sep '15 tifffee 1
More from around the web