Motley Crue Fan Fills in for Tommy Lee

Motley Crue Fan Fills in for Tommy Lee

There are 144 comments on the SF Gate story from Apr 6, 2006, titled Motley Crue Fan Fills in for Tommy Lee. In it, SF Gate reports that:

It was a dream come true for a fan of hard rocking band Motley Crue. For one night, he filled in for injured drummer Tommy Lee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
vinces chick

Grand Junction, CO

#155 May 29, 2006
Sophie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still in shock that you were in jail!! You were drinking, you got into a fight, drove home and....got pulled over for DWI? Or was it because of the fight? Ohhh, you're a mean-ass drunk, aren't you?? Ha!
Just kidding - glad to hear that you're home though! I'm doing fine, thanks - tomorrow I start in a new office, so that'll be weird; but, change is good, and it's a better move. Other than that, not much else. Oh, I got my tickets for Queensryche, but the show isn't until November 1st....a long way to go. Have you ever listened to a band called 10 years? I've downloaded quite a bit of their tunes....maybe you should listen to a tune from Buck Cherry...it's called Crazy Bitch!! Actually, I love the song, and they're playing it all the time...meaning, that I'll be sick of it soon. Ok, I have to put the boy to bed, and I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to come back here tonight...we'll catch up some more tomorrow. Have a great night, and behave!!!
well, i am a mean drunk, that is why i don't usually get drunk anymore. some asshole was starting shit with my old man, i tried to break it up, the asshole knocked me to the ground, i chased his ass down the street, got in my car to go to the motel, and drove 1/2 block and got popped by the locals. i knew better than to drive but i was only going to the motel. my baby was with the sitter so i knew that she was fine. bad night though. i had a wierd feeling on our way over there and should have realized that SOMETHING was going to go wrong. gut feeling i chose to ignore.
vinces chick

Grand Junction, CO

#156 May 29, 2006
i love buckcherry sophie! there new album is great. that song crazy bithch could have been written for me i suppose. but dammit i try to behave, but when someone is in my face........or my old mans'.........
josh

Dubai, UAE

#157 Jun 5, 2006
motley crue and metallica are gods and i got notin to say except long live these bands love them and motley crue as a glam metal band there mean so much and long live kiss,guns n roses,aerosmith,iron maiden,megadeth, and long live slash
Nikk

Laramie, WY

#158 Oct 28, 2008
vinces chick wrote:
but you need to realize once again that shit happens. i was standing 50 feet away from tommy when he got torched in casper wy on oct. 12 2005 and i didn't get mad because thay didn't finish the show. It's like nikki said "Isn't the welfare of our brother more important than finishing this circus?" Absolutley nikki.
dude i was there too it was the best show in the world!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Deer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red Deer accommodating growing Filipino community 21 hr Heydrich 4
Hookup? (Aug '14) Jul 20 Briipie 2
Abandoned places around red deer? May '15 cam 2
adult nursing relationship Apr '15 Legarch 2
News Woody's RV Raffle Helps Fight Breast Cancer (Feb '15) Feb '15 ecigs 1
Complaints about Subaru (Jan '15) Jan '15 ivan0407 1
News Anti-gay group fails to disrupt funeral (Aug '08) Jan '15 chugalug 42
More from around the web