Lindhout was nearly rescued 'several times:' Somali PM

Nov 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CTV.ca

Home : Top Stories : Lindhout was nearly rescued 'several times:' Somali PM Lindhout was nearly rescued 'several times:' Somali PM Viewer CTV News Video CTV News Channel: Somalian prime minister Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke says police came close to rescuing Lindhout and Brennan but were unsuccessful.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2009
Matt

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

I hope the profits from her upcoming book deal and t.v. movie or afterschool special are spent paying back the friends / family members who were guilted into coughing up cash for her dumb a$$. In the meantime, we can only hope the $1,000,000 paid to those savages isn't being spent on guns or machetes.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

prince charles stayed 10 days in canada and spent 2.54 million canadian,that's money well spend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Red Deer Discussions

Search the Red Deer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
....FARMER...is.....GOD,...not... (May '13) Jun '14 PAUL SHYKORA artsdiscuss 3
Federal government working to remove outdated j... May '14 less can apply 4 UI 1
New Better Business Bureau Website For Red Deer (Apr '08) Feb '14 WILLIAM HIGGINS 4
...Neil..Young...Rich...Oil... (Jan '14) Jan '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 2
Homecoming a walk down memory lane (Jul '13) Dec '13 Anne 2
Wildrose shifts toward centre (Oct '13) Oct '13 LessHypeMoreFact 1
Alberta minister wants to move on better police... (Oct '13) Oct '13 SHYKORA paul ARTs 3
•••
•••