Quicker mental-health services for kids

Dec 28, 2012 Full story: Castanet.net

Children and teenagers with mental-health challenges in northern B.C. are receiving specialized support sooner through the use of Telehealth videoconferencing.

Full Story
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#1 Dec 29, 2012
cheap way of conversing and bilking the government of even more money for a profession that has no science. No medical model. non evidence based medicine and no test for chemical imbalance of the brain. Its a profession based on hearsay and is politically and medically dangerous and has has side bad effects to the health and welfare of the society.
HumanSpirit

Live Oak, FL

#4 Jan 11, 2013
IMO: Keeping your child away from any mental health industry diagnoses or mind drug is important to the child's well-being and safety and that of the society.

Death, violence, erratic behavior and the suicide by mind drugs

http://ssristories.com/index.php
Mikel
#6 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince Rupert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince Rupert, British Columbia - a disabled Ru... Oct 20 harvinedhalmon 1
Container ship towed away from Canadian coast Oct 20 woodtick57 16
Container ship adrift off British Columbia coast Oct 18 Sea 1
prostitution problem in Prince Rupert (Oct '07) Sep '14 Seriously 23
Ottawa follows B.C.'s treaty 'stepping stones' Jul '14 Spazz 2
RCMP says they have 'strong suspects' but no ch... Jul '14 RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 59
First Nations leaders prepared to fight Norther... Jun '14 TFW tracking web ... 2

Prince Rupert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE