Potash boom lifts Prince Rupert port

Potash boom lifts Prince Rupert port

There are 2 comments on the Globeinvestor.com story from Jun 27, 2008, titled Potash boom lifts Prince Rupert port. In it, Globeinvestor.com reports that:

The potash boom touched down in Prince Rupert, B.C., yesterday as Canpotex Ltd. said it would build a new export terminal to boost Asian shipments of the high-demand fertilizer as part of a $500-million ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Globeinvestor.com.

Aubrey

Hyderabad, India

#1 Nov 7, 2008
Truck mounted lifts can make transportation of goods and materials much easier. A truck mounted lift insures that the truck driver wonÂ’t have to waste valuable time waiting for someone to unload the cargo once it is delivered to its destination. This is the great option for all the powered access problems.
Paul Shykora Arts

Calgary, Canada

#2 Nov 7, 2008
YES!!GOOD!!GREAT!!!..I's did once work up here in wonderful-unique Prince Rupert City and Area!!LONG LIVE.....GOD Bless.....onward..good eat'n....eh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince Rupert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indigenous woman says shut down of Saskatchewan... Jun '17 Idiot Child 1
News Remembering a year of meeting people May '17 Dave Rodgers GPO 1
Prince Rupert Music Thread (Nov '14) Apr '17 Musikologist 5
News Three train trips to celebrate Canada's Confede... Apr '17 Clark Cant 1
News B.C. All-Native Basketball Tournament drops 'bl... Mar '17 Problem Child 1
News Dubai's DP World creates $3.7 bln investment ve... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Investments eh 1
News Child poverty high in Alberni Valley (Dec '16) Jan '17 Not A Victorian 4
More from around the web