Free Online Classifieds for the North...

Free Online Classifieds for the North West!!

Posted in the Prince Rupert Forum

NorthCoastTrader

Victoria, Canada

#1 Jun 18, 2008
Good day!

My name is Matt, and I am creator and administrator of NorthCoastTrader.com . I recently created this website to act as online classifieds for the entire northwest since I noticed there wasn't any coverage by the larger corporate sites like Kijiji for smaller communities. The site includes many categories of items for sale and has the ability for people with rentals to list their properties with pictures and the appropriate details. The website requires registration but is entirely free and open to everyone. I hope to give the online community of the north west a site just a little more local to place their classifieds.

Try it out today!

Matt Jarvo
NorthCoastTrader.Com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince Rupert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BC Views: Tree-spikers cling to Lelu Island Jul 19 Buzz 1
News Blockbuster US$70-billion Shell-BG deal could w... (Apr '15) Sep '15 Make the Rich Pay 2
News Fuel leaking from abandoned pipe in Prince Rupe... (Jun '15) Jun '15 no tankers pipelines 1
..NATIVE Gardens (Jun '15) Jun '15 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
..MISSION Stuttering (Jun '15) Jun '15 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Prince Rupert Music Thread (Nov '14) Jun '15 Musikologist 3
News Canada aboriginal community pushes back against... (May '15) May '15 good on em 1
More from around the web