What If the Bismarck Had Escaped Dest...

What If the Bismarck Had Escaped Destruction?

There are 44 comments on the HistoryNet story from Nov 5, 2012, titled What If the Bismarck Had Escaped Destruction?. In it, HistoryNet reports that:

The 50,000-ton warship's objective was to reach British convoy routes in the North Atlantic and do as much damage as possible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HistoryNet.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

UK

#42 Nov 10, 2012
I didn't start tjos thread jackass, and I am more British than you, that is very clear to see
Rio

Bromley, UK

#43 Nov 10, 2012
straa wrote:
I didn't start tjos thread jackass, and I am more British than you, that is very clear to see
I refer to post #1

"The bismark was sent to the bottom of the ocean by the British navy, just like the rest of the German navy was sunk by britain, britain had the best navy, and still today has the second best after America "

Not very clever to go on a foreign site, just to brag about our navy, when one knows exactly the state it is in!

Nobody, but an immature fool like you, is interested if we are second, sith or tenth in the world. Who cares anyway?

But you constantly have to brag about things, like if you were a real Brit. You are a brown man, trying to usurp the virtues of Britain like if they were yours. There is nothing more stupid than someone pretending to be hollier than God...
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

#44 Nov 10, 2012
straa wrote:
Would you like me to show you a picture of the second carrier, it is allready nearly half way complete
LOL! By the time you finish it, the savages would have taken over the country. hahahaha
already is with one "l", that's ok I am here to educate you and I know you are not from England
frank

Oakland, CA

#45 Nov 11, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistan, Iran, north Korea, China, do you want a list
Awh yes I forgot, they keep lobbing rockets into the USA ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince of Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charles - committed to supporting Queen' Royal ... Sep 16 Waiting His Turn 1
News Hundreds line the streets in Ontario to meet Pr... Jul '17 Battle_of_Gettysburg 1
News Prince Charles kicks off Canadian tour in Iqalu... Jun '17 How 1
News Prince Charles, Camilla to visit in time for Ca... Apr '17 Crawford 1
News Charles delighted by - irresistible' cheeses on... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Cheeses 1
News The Royal Navy's new aircraft carrier HMS Queen... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Rob 5
News Prince Harry will attend the Gallipoli commemor... (Apr '15) Feb '16 Jim 4
More from around the web