Engelbert Humperdinck To Sing At The ...

Engelbert Humperdinck To Sing At The Carols In Sydney

There are 2 comments on the Undercover story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Engelbert Humperdinck To Sing At The Carols In Sydney. In it, Undercover reports that:

Engelbert Humperdinck is on his way to Sydney for a family gathering and while he is in town he will join the cast of Carols in the Domain to sing a Christmas tune or two.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Undercover.

Astrid

Aarhus, Denmark

#1 Dec 12, 2009
will you please come to Denmark ones again?
Astrid, a danish fan of you.

my e-mail: [email protected]
Moira from Australia

Kilcoy, Australia

#2 Dec 20, 2009
It was with great delight that Enges fans here in Australia greeted the news that this wonderful man would be singing on TV at Carols in the Domain in Sydney...and he did not let us down , he was incredible and his voice was in tip top condition, long may he continue to travel around the world making us , his fans , happy... so glad his son Scott lives here maybe now we will see him downunder more often Byeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince of Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HMS Prince of Wales Bridge Sets Sail Apr '15 James 1
News Prince Harry will attend the Gallipoli commemor... Apr '15 SpaceBlues 3
News Obama highlights monarchy's appeal Mar '15 goonsquad 6
News Charles and Camilla land in the US Mar '15 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Prince Charles, Camilla to visit Louisville in ... Feb '15 Old and Knowing One 4
News Charles 'unhappy with arms role' (Feb '15) Feb '15 USA Today 1
News The funeral of Joan Rivers, pictured with her d... (Sep '14) Dec '14 Robert J 6
More from around the web