Prince Charles, Camilla visit NYC: So...

Prince Charles, Camilla visit NYC: SouthFlorida.com

There are 5 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Jan 29, 2007, titled Prince Charles, Camilla visit NYC: SouthFlorida.com. In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

While the Prince of Wales Sunday visited a Harlem community center - shooting hoops, learning about the neighborhood's asthma crisis and taking in some Shakespeare - New Yorkers on the street were none too ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

robert

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jan 29, 2007
HONEY wrote:
Very ugly couple!
I see you didn't enclose a picture of yourself?
CFTL

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2007
Dear Honey, Is that what you thought about after reading this article? What about all of the good work Prince Charles has done for the enviroment? Believe me, I have been angry with him since he betrayed Diana but you have to give him some credit...don't you?
Handsome

Oldham, UK

#5 Jan 29, 2007
Dear Ugly, I suppose you are like an oil painting are you or have you had plastic surgery to help your ugly sense of humor? Like the other reader said :you havent posted your pciture" gues you would not want anyone to see how ugly you are inside and out!
Vicky

Oldham, UK

#6 Jan 29, 2007
To Honey. You must be a very ugly person yourself as the reader above has said both within and out. Shame you have nothing better to say about someone who does an awful lot of good for the environment. Obviosly something you care little about or human feelings.
EEW

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Jan 29, 2007
She has a face like a piece of tree bark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince of Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds line the streets in Ontario to meet Pr... Jul '17 Battle_of_Gettysburg 1
News Prince Charles kicks off Canadian tour in Iqalu... Jun '17 How 1
News Prince Charles, Camilla to visit in time for Ca... Apr '17 Crawford 1
News Charles delighted by - irresistible' cheeses on... Mar '17 Cheeses 1
News The Royal Navy's new aircraft carrier HMS Queen... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Rob 5
News Prince Harry will attend the Gallipoli commemor... (Apr '15) Feb '16 Jim 4
News HMS Prince of Wales Bridge Sets Sail (Apr '15) Aug '15 night rider 4
More from around the web