UARB approves power rate for NewPage

UARB approves power rate for NewPage

There are 2 comments on the Cape Breton Post story from Aug 20, 2012, titled UARB approves power rate for NewPage. In it, Cape Breton Post reports that:

Nova Scotia's Utility and Review Board has approved a proposed power rate deal that could help resume operations at the idle NewPage Port Hawkesbury paper mill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Breton Post.

Buddy Renaud

Ajax, Canada

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Hi Roy. I just seen a story about you on TSN. It makes my heart glad to see that you are still playing ball as hard as you do. I am only 53, but I still play this game that I love so much. I am a coach of 2 teams and the only rule I have for my teams...Have fun and try your best...Winning takes care of itself if you have fun. I knew I was on the right track when I seen your story. The thing that brings me the most joy as a coach, is when someone tells me that they have fun playing. I coach adults now, and a handful never played a game in their life until they found me. All I can say too them is too keep tryin hard, come out and practice and I will help you get better. I don't have players that quit playing after a few games. They stay with me or move on to better teams. I get the greatest feeling when young fellows in their 20's and 30's saying that they hope they are still playing and having as much fun as I do when they are my age. Thank you Roy for just being YOU. Your story will keep me going for as long as can. Have fun out there and touch 'em all kid!!

From your newest fan
in Windsor Ontario
Joseph 'Buddy' Renaud
Tomcawd

Halifax, Canada

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Nice to keep on topic eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Hawkesbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oxyneo (May '12) Apr '16 boy68 2
News Letter-writer was right to warn against trade d... (Feb '16) Feb '16 views 1
News Quebec firm sues for $70M over Port Hawkesbury ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 BoB 1
gmc safari van problem-turns over in park by it... (Feb '15) Feb '15 craig 1
News Rail safety-seeking mayor may be sued by rail c... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Caper 1
News Cape Breton native Lynn Coady shortlisted for G... (Oct '13) Oct '13 SHYKORA Paul arts 1
News Nova Scotia kicks off election set for Tuesday,... (Sep '13) Sep '13 SHYKORA paul arts 2
More from around the web