Men with UN gang ties arrested after ...

Men with UN gang ties arrested after visit to Port Coquitlam shooting range

There are 2 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Men with UN gang ties arrested after visit to Port Coquitlam shooting range. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

Critics may have judged the final Twilight movie as the series best, but that doesn't mean it was actually good -- at least, not according to the nominating committee of the Razzies, who chose The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 in 11 categories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

Since: Jan 13

Abbotsford, Canada

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I think we are far too lenient with violent crime offenders. Mandatory jail sentences should be given out a lot sooner instead of probation in a lot of cases
SHYKORA paul ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Samantha Spencer wrote:
I think we are far too lenient with violent crime offenders. Mandatory jail sentences should be given out a lot sooner instead of probation in a lot of cases
...maybe so,here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Coquitlam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayors formally oppose Massey replacement Wed conCERN 1
DUFFY - CROWN must Get Act Together on Senators ! May '16 Patrics Brazziere... 2
Sherlock Holmseless - Moriarity is Back ! Apr '16 Sherlock Holmes o... 1
News 'I want my kid back': B.C. homeless couple figh... Apr '16 Sherlock Holmes o... 2
I TOLD You that PETROL POROSHANKHOLE was CROOKE... Apr '16 highway391north - ca 1
Dominique De La Giraudais (Jan '15) Feb '16 Family of Dominique 4
DR. JOHN CURRY RIPP OFF | Beauti-Med Laser Skin... (Mar '14) Dec '15 Son of Sam PortCo... 3
More from around the web