Murder suspect previously involved wi...

Murder suspect previously involved with notorious case in Kingston

There are 5 comments on the Penticton Herald story from Mar 11, 2010, titled Murder suspect previously involved with notorious case in Kingston. In it, Penticton Herald reports that:

The man charged with killing 53-year-old Terrence Dale Wooley outside a Penticton pub last year was convicted of beating a three-year-old girl to death in Kingston, Ont., in 1999.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Penticton Herald.

In the Know

#2 Mar 12, 2010
This piece of shit child-killer needs to die slowly and extremely painfully!!!

Let him suffer like that little girl did.
shannon douds

Kemptville, Canada

#3 Nov 21, 2012
I sincerely hope this man fry's

Kemptville, Canada

#4 Jun 16, 2013
still waiting for the trial .......should be coming up in the next few weeks, will be interesting to see what he actually serves for a sentence, in my opinion he should fry ......beat my father and left him for dead.......LOSER

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Sep 20, 2015
POS was free after beet in a child to death. What the hell is wrong with the judge who originally sentenced him and the parole board who let him out. How can these people sleep at night with what they've done?

Fort Assiniboine, Canada

#6 Oct 10, 2015

I wonder how this scumbag pedophile Josh Roberts is doing in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penticton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
former vancouverites who moved to Penticton are... (Dec '12) Aug '16 Lousy place to live 10
Building A Fence (Dec '15) Dec '15 LiveAndLearn 1
News Liberal and NDP views reflect 'deep hostility' ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
SiblingS - The Elvis Jrs story filmed in Pentic... (Oct '08) Mar '15 dolbyscat 31
News Nude beach decision by Penticton council leaves... (Mar '15) Mar '15 freethinkradio do... 2
News Women well represented as Liberal candidates in... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Yuh Mean 2
News Former pro hockey player puts Penticton crimina... (Dec '14) Dec '14 arena debt criminal 1
More from around the web