Canada's job availability plummets, a...

Canada's job availability plummets, as average of 6.5 unemployed workers vie for each opening

There are 2 comments on the Regina Leader Post story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Canada's job availability plummets, as average of 6.5 unemployed workers vie for each opening. In it, Regina Leader Post reports that:

The case for job shortages in Canada became thinner Tuesday with the most recent data showing vacancies actually fell to 200,000 at the start of the year, meaning there were 6.5 unemployed workers chasing each opening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Regina Leader Post.

sad

North Bay, Canada

#1 Apr 26, 2013
See

Spruce Grove, Canada

#2 Apr 26, 2013
It was always a lie. When the government has to make the jobs to justify the foreign workers and immigration, than quite frankly it's just a hoax. All they want is TAX DOLLARS, and they're willing to ruin our country to get it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult Nursing Relationships in Ottawa (May '14) Wed Sanderilla Ottawa... 111
News A relic of Canada's atom age, the NRU reactor i... Apr 16 MUDDLE EAST MAELS... 2
News Incidents targeting Muslims drove rise in hate ... (Jun '17) Apr 14 WhiteFamily 1970s 4
News Ready, set, go? Most Ottawa-area candidates in ... Apr 9 will mayor quit 2... 1
News Carbon tax revenue could go straight to Ontario... Apr 4 Trashed 1
News Carbon tax revenue could go straight to Ontario... Apr 4 Trashed 1
News The strange math behind Bronson Consulting's $1... Mar 30 Lisa Wraithe Cons... 1