Attawapiskat chief's hunger strike pa...

Attawapiskat chief's hunger strike part of wider movement

There are 9 comments on the CBC News story from Dec 19, 2012, titled Attawapiskat chief's hunger strike part of wider movement. In it, CBC News reports that:

As Attawapiskat Chief Theresa Spence continues her hunger strike on Parliament Hill in an attempt to get a meeting with Prime Minister Stephen Harper, a grassroots protest movement of First Nations activists across Canada has united on social media and at public rallies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#1 Dec 20, 2012
You know when they say there's a sucker born every minute? Every dolt that is supporting this crooked slab of whale blubber that steals from her own people is a sucker.
Hun

Comox, Canada

#3 Dec 21, 2012
What you do not see is the platter of big macs she gobbles when the cameras are not on.

Since: Oct 11

South Porcupine, Canada

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Hun wrote:
What you do not see is the platter of big macs she gobbles when the cameras are not on.
I believe they prefer KFC!
TipicallyScrewed Canadien

Sudbury, Canada

#5 Dec 23, 2012
I don't think you guys or ladies get it.This one could hunger strike for a least a year and a half and nobody would notice any weight loss.Does anybody have any idea of how much this tiny place Kash and Fort Albany is costing Ontario?These people believe they own us,they produce nothing,and are trying and succeeding to black mail us.It is getting beyond pity,lower than pathetic,They have thrown away more money,and bigger opportunities,than any of our children will ever see.Most people haven't a clue of what really goes on there.This is pure buffallo dung.She wants millions to be another empire builder and is a bigger idiot than our own king harpie.We don;t need any more monarchy.We already have King Harper.God save the Queen.These people just don't have a clue.Time to set them back on earth.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#6 Dec 23, 2012
1:52 pm, Sunday, December 23, 2012:
RE: Attawapiskat chief's hunger strike part of wider movement
..... Alright, so some people don't want to eat. If they want to starve, let them starve! There are lots of people all over this planet who would want to eat that! Don't waste that food!
Hobo

Duncan, Canada

#7 Dec 23, 2012
I have worked as a security guard at the welfare office.I have witnessed a few things that are disturbing.One is the amount of outwardly healthy appearing young men and women that claim they are disabled.Another is the high percentage of welfare bums that are natives.The amount of teenage natives that have multiple babies,even though birth control is free,is always shocking.I get angry when these bums cop the"I am entitled"attitude.A disturbing amount of these people are high on alochol or some other illegal drug.There are several drug dealers collecting free money.The welfare office should have video cameras to be shown to the public that they may see the waste of their tax dollars.Then there is the reason that I am there which is to get i between crazy people and the government agents when some bum dosen't like that sum of free money they get and take a swing at one of these young ladies at the counter.None of these gutter snipes has any reason to be proud of themselves and more so the natives.
sorry for you losers

Toronto, Canada

#8 Dec 23, 2012
You don't have any idea how stupid your racist crap is. And you probably never will, because you actually believe you're smart, don't you?
Jak

Duncan, Canada

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Another educated response from an uneducated idiot.
Ho ho ho

Toronto, Canada

#10 Dec 24, 2012
Santa says let the trains run! If their lawn-chairs dent the engine, sue that fat, useless chief!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victims of World Capitalism want Ottawa Monument ! Apr 29 Steven Harpo in O... 6
MACK DONALD - We Value our Employees - We just ... Apr 29 Roald McDonnell 1
News NCC board approves victims of communism memoria... Apr 29 Victims of Capita... 1
Arrested Development - " Preventative Detention " Apr 28 Winnipeg Thought ... 1
CBC on PANAMA - Where are the NAMES ? Politicia... Apr 27 Djyou know the Score 1
News Seventh-day Adventists worry about effects of h... Apr 26 Tithe Your Dollars 1
ESTHER BREAKS McDonnel's ! The Golden Farces ! Apr 25 Esther Breaks McD... 1
More from around the web