parential alienation
WTH

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Ok I need someones opinion
Theres the facts ,How does this make you feel ! Im told that even though I am the sole parent of a 12 year old child ( the mother died a few months ago)that I have no real legal right to have and care for her,I must fight the system that says the child at 12 can decide to remain with the step parent,that even though I have been in my childs life never missed a child support payment .did all the driving to see her( she was moved 5 hrs away), that I must spend thousands of dollars to try ,yes try and bring her home, the times my child has been here things were great ,but once back there,and under his control ,my phone calls with my child turn very sour because he stands and monitors and has created great amounts of proven parential allienation, the fact that the step father has a criminal record,and is up on charges again,I still have no rights, the fact alone that there was domestic violence, that this man has and had another woman,days after my childs mothers death, and that she has been brain washed to believe its ok so soon after the death, my child is not dealing with the lose and no councelling to help, seems to have little or no affect that i should just be able to remove my child from this very serious situation,the story only gets worse but ill refrain from going further,
what is wrong with family law ,why do we call it family law ,it should be called family guidelines as nothing is ever followed to the letter of the law,what will it take for someone to see the system is wrong and that a child belongs with their family, and yes this will cost me thousands, my child is worth every penny , ill sell my car, everything I own, but why should I even have too?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Good luck!
System is so screwed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here is every political party running in Ontari... 1 hr sad goings on 1
News 'Housing first' model pitched as alternative to... Sat Bunkie 1
News Ontario PC candidate suggested government job a... May 18 How it goes 1
News Not easy being Green: Against odds, Green Party... May 16 GPO 1
News Ontario Votes 2018: Lanark-Frontenac-Kingston May 15 beware of Doug 1
Adult Nursing Relationships in Ottawa (May '14) May 14 Themilkguy 128
News Ottawa to determine if military needed in New B... May 12 DND 1