Missing kids website revives old cases

Missing kids website revives old cases

There are 2 comments on the CBC News story from May 25, 2011, titled Missing kids website revives old cases. In it, CBC News reports that:

Justin Rutter has been missing since October 2009. Police and his family now hope a new online database of missing kids will revive his case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

I remember

Ottawa, Canada

#1 May 26, 2011
This is good. When I was a kid of 15 I recall a 10 year old child who was kidnapped and later murdered after a ruse. She was in her schoolyard and a man in a car asked her to help him carry books into the school; he grabbed her and drove away. I don't believe her killer was ever found. This was the mid-1970s. I do hope that the killer is found for the sake of the family. This was such a nasty ruse and it was a much more innocent time. People were shocked and all parents told their kids about this horrid incident.
bob

Yellowknife, Canada

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Am looking for information on Lisa Jean Somerton-- Missing sense Feb. 1988 form Ottawa. Anyone who knew her that could recall her having a yellow flower tattoo-- or other identifing marks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada-U.S. relations 'significantly better' on... 21 hr Sam 1
News Drinking water denied to residents Sat Melvin Straight A... 3
News Crowdfunding campaign launched to pay Ottawa's ... Jul 3 Don Peat Byline 4
Wierd sounds ! Jun 30 anthonyNine 4
CIBC worst bank in Canada (Nov '12) Jun 28 Chugs are POS-itive 17
News Music review: Shania Twain 'grateful' to be bac... Jun 28 Home Schooled Alb... 1
News Pressure grows on feds to build road for reserve Jun 28 Home Schooled Alb... 4
More from around the web