How to fix an 'upside-down' immigrati...

How to fix an 'upside-down' immigration system

There are 8 comments on the CBC News story from Aug 30, 2012, titled How to fix an 'upside-down' immigration system. In it, CBC News reports that:

Natasha Fatah is an associate producer with CBC Radio's As It Happens and was the host of Promised Land, a documentary show that ran in the summer of 2010 about Canadian immigrants and their stories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 30, 2012
"You know all those "illegal aliens," meaning the Mexican migrant workers that the Americans want to throw out? If we had any sense, we'd bring them to Canada."

These illegal aliens would be 1/3 of your population. Why would you want 20 million uneducated, unskilled, sick and welfare cases of the 3rd world?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 31, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
"You know all those "illegal aliens," meaning the Mexican migrant workers that the Americans want to throw out? If we had any sense, we'd bring them to Canada."
These illegal aliens would be 1/3 of your population. Why would you want 20 million uneducated, unskilled, sick and welfare cases of the 3rd world?
WE don't, but the Dems sure do....those who become wards of the state so to speak, would never vote against the deomocratic hands that feed them.

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 31, 2012
That's easy! Bring in a new political party. Any takers? This party would have to promise immigration reform in the interest of Canadians, not foreigners or Immigrants. This new policy should protect our heritage and our land from being taken over by immigrants.

Too many immigrants think they have already taken over, and brag that they are milking the Canadian system for whatever they can get. Many immigrants hate white Canadians and believe that they are insignificant because our own government has pushed us aside.

Our government has failed to bring in the kind of immigrants that we initially needed. Now Canadians are paying the price. Immigration has to stop! That simple!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 1, 2012
Here is a link to the topix forum about immigration reform

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/canada/TVGUE...

There is some information that every Canadian should know. Have a look at the immigration numbers......

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 1, 2012
more proof of the push for the NAU. if anyone in canada wants to know what so much as helping any of these folks will do simply look to los angeles ca.

if you do not already have crime waves off the charts and id theft so extreme your kids need to keep track of their credit report from birth on,just take in and up for illegal aliens and your town can be destroyed just like every town in the USA who has illegal aliens.

to add insult to injury,soon they will be doing jobs said no one in canada will do which is the job you feed your family with,your kids will no longer be able to find a job. you will lose so much yet the media and your public officials will tell you it is for the bestter and how these people need the jobs and are more important than your kids.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 1, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
more proof of the push for the NAU. if anyone in canada wants to know what so much as helping any of these folks will do simply look to los angeles ca.
if you do not already have crime waves off the charts and id theft so extreme your kids need to keep track of their credit report from birth on,just take in and up for illegal aliens and your town can be destroyed just like every town in the USA who has illegal aliens.
to add insult to injury,soon they will be doing jobs said no one in canada will do which is the job you feed your family with,your kids will no longer be able to find a job. you will lose so much yet the media and your public officials will tell you it is for the bestter and how these people need the jobs and are more important than your kids.
I totally agree. These people care nothing about our country, our heritage, or the future of our country. It's all about greed plain and simply. It's all about filling minimum wage jobs at the cheapest possible price.

You always see things like the job report numbers, well what type of jobs are being created? Are they well paid government jobs or are they jobs for Carls Jr., Sonic, Starbucks, Home Depot, McDonalds etc. How many of these jobs actually pay above minimum wage? It's not the amount of jobs we need to look at, it's the quality of the jobs being created.

It's time we as Canadians wake up to what's going on. Have a look what immigration has done to France, Sweden, Germany, Greece, the UK etc. I always thought that it was banking policies that were bankrupting their countries. After researching what is going on in Europe, I firmly believe that the immigration policies might be the true reason for the demise of their countries. The US is undergoing such a shift in population change it is changing the face of America. WE cannot let that happen in Canada we need immigration reform NOW!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 1, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text> WE don't, but the Dems sure do....those who become wards of the state so to speak, would never vote against the deomocratic hands that feed them.
I'am a democrat.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 2, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
I'am a democrat.
Well, you are one of the disatisfied few who are smart enough to know we need to change hands in the WH, before we end up with a country that is so far-removed from what it once was. We are on our way to becoming another banana republic. Dependency is up, while personal responnsibility and a strong work ethic is frowned upon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Kevin is Leery' Stock-piling Buddy Burgers !! Sat JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
RAUL CASTRO's Wife RUTH Leaves Him " Ruth-less " ! Sat Fidelity Castro L... 1
RHODA AMBROSIA Declares Self Canada's Arbiter o... Dec 1 Rhoda Ambrosia NF... 1
Canada Post changes locks on super mailbox - wi... Dec 1 Wayne N Shuster KHAN 1
KINGSTON PC HEADQUARTERS Shut Down ! Dec 1 Wayne N Shuster KHAN 1
News Canada Post changes locks on super mailbox - wi... Dec 1 Post Office VP of... 1
POSTMORTEMEDIA - WE Determine Which Funerals to... Nov 30 Rhoda Ambrosia NF... 2
More from around the web