CIBC worst bank in Canada

Posted in the Ottawa Forum

lil old lady

Winkler, Canada

#1 Nov 15, 2012
This arrogant bank has assumed the role of power of attorney on My Mothers bank account and is denying Her medical coverage in favor of keeping Her money in their no interest account.
cibc sucks

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Cibc has a long drawn out complaint process, consumer care, then internal ombudsman. Everyone You talk to is a senior manager, but they speak with a foreign accent, they are rude, and are not to bright.I think everyone at cibc is given a title far above their skill level
Holden McGroin

Richmond Hill, Canada

#3 Jan 21, 2013
CIBC IS THE WORST BANK EVVEEER
David Jeffrey Spetch

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Jan 21, 2013
sad

/ David
Pathetic

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 24, 2013
I told this bank since in November 2012 to stop an automatic withdrawal from my account, and they can't figure out yet how to do it correctly...

I need my money back in my account...
John

Toronto, Canada

#6 Apr 22, 2014
Satay away from this Garbage Bank(CIBC).
CIBC should call "CIBG"
CIBC=CIBG= Canadian Incompetent Bank of Garbage
Mary

Toronto, Canada

#7 Apr 22, 2014
Yes.
CIBC is a garbage Bank
Jenny

Toronto, Canada

#8 Apr 22, 2014
CIBC is an incompetent bank. Most of the branch managers are garbage.
Jerry

Toronto, Canada

#9 Apr 27, 2014
CIBC=GIBG=Garbage Incompentant Bullshit Garbage Bank.

Go to CIBC if you want more problems.

Branch Managers in Toronto are garbage.
Laura

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jul 13, 2014
go to CIBC if you want to be humiliated by the sick , f __cking manager.
Laura

Toronto, Canada

#11 Jul 13, 2014
if u enjoyed to be humiliated by the f __ king , sick branch manager, then go to any CIBC branches in toronto.

Stay far far away from CIBC!!!!!
xactly

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jan 2, 2015
I am a new CIBC customer. I have very bad experience with CIBC's services, products and their recent account "Promotion" which is bordering a scam.
The account manager was arrogant, uninterested and unhelpful. I switched to another account manager, she behaved pretty much the same, not replying my emails. They sent me a new-customer survey in which I expressed my dis-satisfactions. They never bothered to follow it up.
I am too peesed at CIBC to write the details. Just a warning: Avoid CIBC at any cost.
bunny fu

Manitouwadge, Canada

#13 Apr 1, 2015
The people at my branch are pretty amazing, I must say. But I'm pretty disgusted that they won't even extend a tiny line of credit even though I can easily prove that I can easily pay it back. They won't even look at my proof.
So, when the big cheques start rolling in this year, guess where I'm not banking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ottawa gang member shot dead 1 hr Tourista 1
News Cdn in Nepal says Ottawa not doing enough 7 hr Tourista 2
News Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... (Sep '14) Apr 24 Jade 15
News Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... (Sep '14) Apr 24 other stupid 9
News Musician finds haven of inspiration in Sooke Apr 24 UKP 1
News Duffy Trial Live: Day 10 Apr 22 tip of the iceberg 1
News Christie Blatchford: Somehow, living in Ottawa ... Apr 22 the dark side 1
More from around the web