Letter to Mr. Jim Watson, Mayor of Ot...

Letter to Mr. Jim Watson, Mayor of Ottawa

There are 1 comment on the Magic City Morning Star story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Letter to Mr. Jim Watson, Mayor of Ottawa. In it, Magic City Morning Star reports that:

Mr. Jim Watson, Mayor Office of the Mayor 110 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa, ON K1P 1J1 Canada November 25, 2012 I was very pleased that you put your foot down when you refused to make the City of Ottawa, Ontario, a bilingual city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Magic City Morning Star.

Arlette

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I am very surprised and disapointed that our Mayor Jim Watson would refuse to make the city of Ottawa a bilingual city. Let's not forget that Canada has two co-founders and therefore, we should work hand in hand French and English speaking for a better Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baloney Meter: do Canadian youth smoke more pot... 12 hr Beware of Doug 2 eh 1
Adult Nursing Relationships in Ottawa (May '14) Fri Milkfirst7 113
WHATEVER HAPPENED to KEVIN is LEERY ? Fri Canada ElectionsC... 4
News Trudeau's Visit to U.K. Booed by Greenpeace Fri JUSTIN TRUDEAU ER... 1
News A relic of Canada's atom age, the NRU reactor i... Apr 16 MUDDLE EAST MAELS... 2
News Incidents targeting Muslims drove rise in hate ... (Jun '17) Apr 14 WhiteFamily 1970s 4
News Ready, set, go? Most Ottawa-area candidates in ... Apr 9 will mayor quit 2... 1