The Vampire Facelift

The Vampire Facelift

There are 2 comments on the Ottawa Citizen story from Sep 25, 2010, titled The Vampire Facelift. In it, Ottawa Citizen reports that:

OTTAWA a ' The fashion magazines have dubbed it the "vampire facelift," a 20-minute procedure that uses components of the patient's own blood to plump up aging skin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ottawa Citizen.

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Calvin James

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Nov 20, 2014
I would love to see some before and after photos of this procedure. It seems almost too good to be true! My wife has been considering a facelift but is scared of the evasive surgery. This seems like it could be a great alternative for her! I'll have her check this article out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stittsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reevely: Liberals promise to listen to PS again... Sep 27 Good Jobs 4 Canad... 1
News Liberal and NDP views reflect 'deep hostility' ... Sep 14 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Harper hammers rivals over stance on small busi... Sep 13 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Riding profile: Carleton as safe a Tory seat as... Aug '15 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
News Stittsville couple charged with trying to smugg... (Feb '15) Feb '15 NBCs Brian Williams 1
News Communities await Energy East application (Sep '14) Sep '14 good fella 1
News Massena police cite five motorists (May '14) May '14 salem 50
More from around the web