Candidate blasted Conservatives - bef...

Candidate blasted Conservatives - before running for them

There are 25 comments on the The Toronto Star story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Candidate blasted Conservatives - before running for them. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

Costas Menegakis left behind a half-built cultural centre and the ambitions of Toronto's Greeks when he resigned his post as president of the Greek Community of Toronto in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eli

Toronto, Canada

#24 Apr 17, 2011
The Ovchar wrote:
Dont know Greek...my baba and dedo lived with us and spoke Macedonian at home...
<quoted text>
yOU SURE DO.

wHY sT. jOHN'S THEN.
eli

Toronto, Canada

#25 Apr 17, 2011
The Ovchar wrote:
Eeeek!
Stalker!!!!
Nope, i go to St Clements Cathedral and St Dimitrija Solunski... <quoted text>
Then you forgot who the stalker was???? short memory yu have.

oH i KNOW dIMITRIJA SOLUNSKI. Been there many times.

We Canadians are very multi ethnic tolerant.

Never use obscene language.

Harper Majority.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Flórina, Greece

#26 Apr 17, 2011
The Ovchar wrote:
Dont know Greek...my baba and dedo lived with us and spoke Macedonian at home...
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/E5PCpxV2Imw
Fyrom........we made the "makedonism myth" we are slavs,we speak slavic!!!!!!!!!
you feel shame for your slavic race???????
The Ovchar

Montréal, Canada

#27 Apr 17, 2011
What you talkin bout Willis?

My Baba and my Dedo were hardly anything more than farmers up in the mountains of Macedonia...

Survival was the first priority...
No myth...they were illiterate farmers who only knew their mother tongue...is that a crime...apparently in modern facist Greece it is...

Esplain that one Lucy...

EDEN DEN E SEGA

The Ovchar...enlightened in Canada but bred Macedonian...
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/E5PCpxV2Imw
Fyrom........we made the "makedonism myth" we are slavs,we speak slavic!!!!!!!!!
you feel shame for your slavic race???????
PAUL SHYKORA Calgary

Calgary, Canada

#28 Apr 18, 2011
.....VHAT Does'...lollygagging..mean??.. .And ,I's ''do-know'' lots of ...''wonderful'' Greek-Canadians,toooooooooooo booooot...eh...yada u....''LOV'yha''...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The federal firmament: Stars to watch in 2015 Dec '14 Del 1
News Campaign 2015 - now? (Oct '14) Oct '14 The Dark Crystal 1
News Movement pushes for official bilingualism polic... (Aug '14) Oct '14 sunnyone 4
News Get your motor running for dads in Oakville (Jun '14) Jun '14 election signs sa... 1
News EDITORIAL: DND cuts wrong jobs (May '14) May '14 white elephant 1
News Sixties Scoop survivors bare emotional scars (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
News Polish artist who fled Nazis sues Ottawa police... (Mar '14) Mar '14 like polish guy R... 1
More from around the web