Candidate blasted Conservatives - before running for them

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Toronto Star

Costas Menegakis left behind a half-built cultural centre and the ambitions of Toronto's Greeks when he resigned his post as president of the Greek Community of Toronto in 2009.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Ovchar

Quispamsis, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

Yep...

the empty hull of this massive building currently has broken windows and grafiti et all with the wisdom of a baboon they built it beside a popular skateboarding park...even the long grandiois front steps of this facility once opened would have been waxed and destroyed by the young skate boarders...

Yep...failure on a massive scale...the Greek way...

NOW PAY PACK CANADIANS THE MONEY YOU BORROWED...

I am amazed that the Greeks havent been blasted for this huge mismanagement of public funds by the Canadian press earlier...

Proves once again...they cannot be trusted...even by their own people...

EDEN DEN E SEGA

The Ovchar is watching...as skateboarders spray paint grafiti on the side of this empty hull of a building (who is going to buy such a structure beside an active and popular skate park)
The Ovchar

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

Greeks cannot be trusted...

Oh...by the way...

PAY BACK THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENTS WHO LENT YOU THE MONEY

EDEN DEN E SEGA

The Ovchar...reporting from Scarborough...
The Ovchar wrote:
Yep...
the empty hull of this massive building currently has broken windows and grafiti et all with the wisdom of a baboon they built it beside a popular skateboarding park...even the long grandiois front steps of this facility once opened would have been waxed and destroyed by the young skate boarders...
Yep...failure on a massive scale...the Greek way...
NOW PAY PACK CANADIANS THE MONEY YOU BORROWED...
I am amazed that the Greeks havent been blasted for this huge mismanagement of public funds by the Canadian press earlier...
Proves once again...they cannot be trusted...even by their own people...
EDEN DEN E SEGA
The Ovchar is watching...as skateboarders spray paint grafiti on the side of this empty hull of a building (who is going to buy such a structure beside an active and popular skate park)
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

The Ovchar wrote:
Oh...by the way...
EDEN DEN E SEGA
The Ovchar...reporting from Scarborough...
<quoted text>
and who told you this grant will not be paid back Ovrcharski??

but yu have not mentioned a word, seeing your nose is right in the affairs of the Greek Community, THAT THE SIZEABLE AMOUNT of GREEK ENTREPRENEURS IN CITY OF TORONTO ALONE HAVE CONTRIBUTED HUGE AMOUNTS THAT EXCEEDED THE FUNDS NEEDED, plus now a HUGE SURPLUS.

VOLUNTEER IN THE SCARBOROUGH SPRING CLEANING AFFAIR, LIKE EVERY GOOD CANADIAN CITIZEN DOES FOR HIS COMMUNITY.

BUSY BODY.

DO YU FREQUENT JOHNY'S STILL????
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

P.S. stop lollygagging around the Greek Community for news.

btw why do you come to the Greek funeral home, go to yur own, but forgot you have none. All one see in the home is your people. But Greeks are not good. Why do you bother going to all Greek stores to buy your food, hah, you even advertise Greek business in you own 1/2 hour Matsedontsi program, again rent air from Greeks.

Idiots. You make me sick.
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

and the irony is at St. Demetrios church all one sees is your people, even though St. Clements is just around the corner.

I wonder why???? and your weddings yo play Greek music. hah why, bad Greeks this is why. And Greeks oblige always.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

The Ovchar wrote:
We must take back the money we have invested in FYROM, for that .
The Ovchar

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

You hit the nail on the head...
The church(St Johns) just around the corner from this failed experiment of a community centre is about 90% Macedonian...they are the ones who came from Aegean Macedonia direct...and their brutal experiences back in stari krai has shaped their existence here in Canada...

They speak Macedonian amongst each other...and when a gayreek comes around they switch languages as they are bilingual...learned Macedonian from their mothers and babas but were force taught in the Greek system which forbid and outlawed the native Macedonian tongue, name and identity of their ancestors...

This is their dual existence and repressive trauma...and yes i am intimate with that situation and understand that they are fearful to express their true identity...their trauma from the greek occupation has unfortunately followed them here...

I myself had broken free from this as i was born here and wasnt conditioned in the Greek Facist system...

Therefore, i am free and a Canadian who undeniably cherishes his freedom to explore and express the Macedonian existence here in Canada...

As for the empty hulk of this monstrosity of a community centre...good riddance to another facist tool to control the emigree Macedonians of Greece in Canada living in a virtual twilight zone of denial, dualism while their Canadian born children will ultimately learn separately that freedom includes not being afraid to step up and delcare that they are indeed Macedonians...

It is people like me who will remind them...NEVER TO FORGET...

EDEN DEN E SEGA

The Ovchar is watching his flock...so flock off broke Gerk!

eli wrote:
and the irony is at St. Demetrios church all one sees is your people, even though St. Clements is just around the corner.
I wonder why???? and your weddings yo play Greek music. hah why, bad Greeks this is why. And Greeks oblige always.
The Ovchar

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

Not to be trusted...

At all...

Being a good Canadian means being responsible...fiscal responsibility is lost to the Greeks of Toronto...

Go vote for Smitherman...ooops he lost...

Go vote for Ignatieff...ooops he will lose...

EDEN DEN E SEGA

Canada recognizes this...time for your people to let go and allow the Macedonians of Toronto to be...

Your facist policies have no effect on us here...

EDEN DEN E SEGA
WE WILL NEVER FORGET...

The Ovchar will not boycott Johnnys Burgers though...they arent Greek anyway...just Turk Christians who think they are Greek...
eli wrote:
<quoted text>
and who told you this grant will not be paid back Ovrcharski??
but yu have not mentioned a word, seeing your nose is right in the affairs of the Greek Community, THAT THE SIZEABLE AMOUNT of GREEK ENTREPRENEURS IN CITY OF TORONTO ALONE HAVE CONTRIBUTED HUGE AMOUNTS THAT EXCEEDED THE FUNDS NEEDED, plus now a HUGE SURPLUS.
VOLUNTEER IN THE SCARBOROUGH SPRING CLEANING AFFAIR, LIKE EVERY GOOD CANADIAN CITIZEN DOES FOR HIS COMMUNITY.
BUSY BODY.
DO YU FREQUENT JOHNY'S STILL????
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

The Ovchar wrote:
You hit the nail on the head...
The church(St Johns) just around the corner from this failed experiment of a community centre is about 90% Macedonian...they are the ones who came from Aegean Macedonia direct...and their brutal experiences back in stari krai has shaped their existence here in Canada...
They speak Macedonian amongst each other...and when a gayreek comes around they switch languages as they are bilingual...learned Macedonian from their mothers and babas but were force taught in the Greek system which forbid and outlawed the native Macedonian tongue, name and identity of their ancestors...
This is their dual existence and repressive trauma...and yes i am intimate with that situation and understand that they are fearful to express their true identity...their trauma from the greek occupation has unfortunately followed them here...
I myself had broken free from this as i was born here and wasnt conditioned in the Greek Facist system...
Therefore, i am free and a Canadian who undeniably cherishes his freedom to explore and express the Macedonian existence here in Canada...
As for the empty hulk of this monstrosity of a community centre...good riddance to another facist tool to control the emigree Macedonians of Greece in Canada living in a virtual twilight zone of denial, dualism while their Canadian born children will ultimately learn separately that freedom includes not being afraid to step up and delcare that they are indeed Macedonians...
It is people like me who will remind them...NEVER TO FORGET...
EDEN DEN E SEGA
The Ovchar is watching his flock...so flock off broke Gerk!
<quoted text>
Statistics has it the Jewish and Greeks come first in America in education and wealth.

Your people can go to their own church where they can speak their Bulgarian/Serbian lingo, no pressure there.

Your comments are senseless, no point elaborating.

See you at the Leaside Arena celebration night for Harper. Maple Leaf Sweaters.
The Ovchar

Quispamsis, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

Statistics? What statistics...pre tell...

Show us...sil vous plait...
eli wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics has it the Jewish and Greeks come first in America in education and wealth.
Your people can go to their own church where they can speak their Bulgarian/Serbian lingo, no pressure there.
Your comments are senseless, no point elaborating.
See you at the Leaside Arena celebration night for Harper. Maple Leaf Sweaters.
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

The Ovchar wrote:
Statistics? What statistics...pre tell...
Show us...sil vous plait...
<quoted text>
You should know nothing new.

Leaside Arena, be there, maple leaf sweaters will be worn, say hi.
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

p.s. I am sure you speak Greek

enjoy, hilarious, and she says sosto, agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

He refers to her as saphire, so much in love he walks the streets to find her, she agrees with everything he says.
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

OVCHAR

Oh I am on my way to St. Demetrios, what the heck I do have friends at St. Clements, will pop there too.

I know yu will be at St. John's.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

The Ovchar wrote:
Not to be trusted...
At all...
Being a good Canadian means being responsible...fiscal responsibility is lost to the Greeks of Toronto...
Go vote for Smitherman...ooops he lost...
Go vote for Ignatieff...ooops he will lose...
EDEN DEN E SEGA
Canada recognizes this...time for your people to let go and allow the Macedonians of Toronto to be...
Your facist policies have no effect on us here...
EDEN DEN E SEGA
WE WILL NEVER FORGET...
The Ovchar will not boycott Johnnys Burgers though...they arent Greek anyway...just Turk Christians who think they are Greek...
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/E5PCpxV2Imw
politic in Fyrom.....we made the "makedonism myth" we are slavs!!!!!
you afraid the truth????
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

eli wrote:
OVCHAR
Oh I am on my way to St. Demetrios, what the heck I do have friends at St. Clements, will pop there too.
I know yu will be at St. John's.
OVACHAR
SNOW FLURRIES OUT THERE
PUT YOUR BOOTS ON.
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

HEY OVCHAR one thing we have in common we go to ALL churches. Being good Canadians.
The Ovchar

Quispamsis, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Eeeek!
Stalker!!!!

Nope, i go to St Clements Cathedral and St Dimitrija Solunski...
eli wrote:
HEY OVCHAR one thing we have in common we go to ALL churches. Being good Canadians.
The Ovchar

Quispamsis, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Dont know Greek...my baba and dedo lived with us and spoke Macedonian at home...
eli wrote:
p.s. I am sure you speak Greek
enjoy, hilarious, and she says sosto, agree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
eli

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

and WE, CANADIANS DO NOT USE OBSCENE LANGUAGE, as we witness is this obscene forum.

OFF TO CHURCHES NOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orleans Discussions

Search the Orleans Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sixties Scoop survivors bare emotional scars Mar 26 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Polish artist who fled Nazis sues Ottawa police... Mar '14 like polish guy RCMP kill 1
Omushkegowuk Walkers: A Moose Cree perspective Mar '14 Becky 1
How the south was won . . . at least here in Ot... Jan '14 similarRobert Austin yard 1
Ottawa's 'frontier of development' Jan '14 looking back 1
3 Ottawa Empire Theatres reopen today under new... Nov '13 not in Halton Hills 1
In 1814, the English burned Washington. Is that... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Abrasive Beast 4
•••
•••
•••
•••