Charges pending in Orleans stabbing death

Mar 18, 2011 Full story: CBC 8

Ottawa police say charges are pending after a 22-year-old man was fatally stabbed at a house party in Orleans Thursday night.

Read more
I am me

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Mar 18, 2011
I must be getting old but why are so many 20 somethings so violent today? They grew up affluent relative to the world war 2 generation, kids who grew up in the 1930s, etc. Maybe I truly am getting old. Can people just not go to a party, a restaurant, and yes, even a bar or pub, and NOT kill each other? What is happening?
Jbc

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Mar 19, 2011
I am me wrote:
I must be getting old but why are so many 20 somethings so violent today? They grew up affluent relative to the world war 2 generation, kids who grew up in the 1930s, etc. Maybe I truly am getting old. Can people just not go to a party, a restaurant, and yes, even a bar or pub, and NOT kill each other? What is happening?
No. You are too old
frugal

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Mar 19, 2011
Maybe kids should experience daddy's belt for discipline - this may help them when they become 20 something children so that they don't kill each other. I blame the athiest state of Canada for this. I also blame their parents - the dope smoking Woodstock generation.
frugal

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Mar 19, 2011
The 20 somethings are a dangerous breed - they kill each other and have no respect for anybody but their stoned selves. They swarm each other, steal, and kill each other after fighting. They are an affluent spoiled generation. Their parents spoil them.
GOD

Orleans, Canada

#5 Mar 21, 2011
Go to heck.
hates feminists

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Mar 22, 2011
I blame the feminists for the rise in violence among young adults. Screeching banshee militant feminists produce weird kids. The most miserable people in the world are unmarried feminist bitches. They are so mean to other women that even women wish something would get rid of them en masse - perhaps a menopausal virus or something. I have worked with such scum and I have more respect for one celled organisms. They spread their misery to others and feel that they need to control all and everything in life. Men, be wary of these evil things.
noname

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Mar 27, 2011
I am me wrote:
you are completely wrong. violent crimes are not increasing but going down. perhaps you should know the facts before you start making accusations like that.
20 something

Ottawa, Canada

#8 Mar 27, 2011
The 22 year old man who was killed was not the one wielding a knife. He was not the one who stabbed and killed someone. The accusations thrown around in this chat forum are not only insulting, but incredibly false. Maybe for once those opinionated jerkoffs of the world could just shut thier mouths for the sake of those who lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The federal firmament: Stars to watch in 2015 Dec '14 Del 1
News Campaign 2015 - now? Oct '14 The Dark Crystal 1
News Movement pushes for official bilingualism polic... (Aug '14) Oct '14 sunnyone 4
News Get your motor running for dads in Oakville (Jun '14) Jun '14 election signs sa... 1
News EDITORIAL: DND cuts wrong jobs (May '14) May '14 white elephant 1
News Sixties Scoop survivors bare emotional scars (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
News Polish artist who fled Nazis sues Ottawa police... (Mar '14) Mar '14 like polish guy R... 1
More from around the web